Losing Audio........sometimes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

YankeeHawk

Original poster
Aug 10, 2019
Canada
Hi Guys...a newbie here..I have an HR 24 receiver and just recently started with DirecTV..on the odd channel especially ch. 631 [YES network] the audio will sometimes stop for a few seconds...then come back and sometimes it will stop for a few minutes...I've
found
2 diff. remedies for this...first,I just change channels and then come back and audio will come back for awhile and secondly,if I push the replay button and go back 6 seconds it will work perfectly....so,the audio doesn't seem to keep up with the live TV....I'm thinking the receiver is having trouble with my Sony A/V...I'm using a new Sony TV and new Sony A/V receiver...I also have an Android box and FireStick hooked up,..[all HDMI]...but have no prob. with them...any ideas,thanks :oldsmile2

:welcome to Satelliteguys YankeeHawk!

I occasionally get audio dropouts on YES. I use the same replay button solution.

It happens ONLY on the Yes Network ?

I was going to say it sounds like a Hard Drive going bad ... (I would keep an eye on it to see if it starts on other channels as well) ...

Then, I see Chip mentioned he's also had the issue on Yes, so it sounds like its a Yes issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts