Losing Signal on HD receiver when receiver #2 tunes into international channel

Status
Please reply by conversation.

airxjordan

Original poster
Jan 7, 2007
I have an HD21-200 receiver in my room and a standard NON-hd receiver in the living room. I noticed that when I tune into international channels on the NON-hd receiver in the living room, i lose the signal the signal for ESPNHD, TNTHD and some of the local channels on my HD receiver in my room (it looks like the 99c satellite is going out?). When I change the channel on the NON-hd receiver back to a channel other than an international channel, my signal comes back to my HD receiver. Any ideas to whats wrong? Possibly a bad multi-switch?

I have an HD21-200 receiver in my room and a standard NON-hd receiver in the living room. I noticed that when I tune into international channels on the NON-hd receiver in the living room, i lose the signal the signal for ESPNHD, TNTHD and some of the local channels on my HD receiver in my room (it looks like the 99c satellite is going out?). When I change the channel on the NON-hd receiver back to a channel other than an international channel, my signal comes back to my HD receiver. Any ideas to whats wrong? Possibly a bad multi-switch?

A bad switch is my first guess, maybe the lnb.

It just started doing this?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)