Lost 129

I was watching the Golf Channel in HD and it went out with notice of complete signal loss and switched to SD version. Now it is back.

Reactions: dishdude
I've lost 129, 119 and 110. I checked signal and 129 would come in at good signal and I switched to local channel 7 out of Omaha. then lost it. now I don't have anything except for my ota in the 211k unit. chas

the satellite is not sending me signal or my receiver is bad or my dish is not pointed correctly. I checked all the connections and I can still get the ota channels. this happened several times for a minute in the last couple of days. now it is gone. when I check satellite signal with the receiver, I get no signal. it came back several times, then lost it all now. I have switched to the c band satellite now for various programs. chas

the satellite is not sending me signal or my receiver is bad or my dish is not pointed correctly. I checked all the connections and I can still get the ota channels. this happened several times for a minute in the last couple of days. now it is gone. when I check satellite signal with the receiver, I get no signal. it came back several times, then lost it all now. I have switched to the c band satellite now for various programs. chas
Contact Dirt or call Dish.

If the satellite isn't receiving a signal there is absolutely no signal for it to send so it cannot send.

Me too, but I could tune to my LIL's on the spot that are sent from the spot up-link in Washington State, so I figured it was an issue at Cheyenne or Gilbert. I was able to get SOME ConUS, but not CNN and a few others, but my LIL's were never lost. Glad the pain is over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts