Lost All HD Channels On H24 Receiver All Of A Sudden

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Rebel Racing

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Apr 14, 2009
Detroit
Hi Guys, Had a weird thing happen tonight. TV was fine all day and after we come back from dinner all the HD channels are missing from the guide and the picture is definitely SD. I do a system reset and still the same thing. Scratch my head for a minute or 2 and then look at the menu again for the tv resolution settings and it is only showing 480i checked. I highlight all the other res. and there come back the HD channels. Never had that happen before. All I can think of is we did have a pretty good thunderstorm but the signal didn't even go out--just a little pixelization. Any ideas what might have caused this??

Last edited:
LOS???? Line of site?? Forgive the ignorance.

Yes, that's what it means but as for why it dropped the resolution is just weird. A LOS problem wouldn't do that. Maybe the receiver just reset itself during the storm and defaulted to 480? Only thing I could think of, I wouldn't look too much in to it

Yes, that's what it means but as for why it dropped the resolution is just weird. A LOS problem wouldn't do that. Maybe the receiver just reset itself during the storm and defaulted to 480? Only thing I could think of, I wouldn't look too much in to it

Unless it continues to happen ....

Rebel Racing,
I would suggest going back into the setting that you set the resolution and uncheck the 4801 and 480p, so that 720p is the lowest one it will show.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)