Lost all My Programming EXCEPT the CURRENT channel I was LAST watching ??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dcavaiani

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 2, 2009
WI
This in only my my Hughes box, not the other two. This box is at my camper and has worked fine for 5 years now.

Some of the older Hughes boxes have been retired and DirecTV will replace it with a new model. How old is your receiver, what model.

If you call DirecTV I'm sure if this is the case it will be noted in your account and they'll get you a new one pretty quick. They should have contacted you already (email, letter, etc)

They will be sending me a replacement. I am wondering if I should ask for a special model so that it will work with my Slimline at home and ALSO with the original ROUND dish at my camper? Could there be a controller model (non-HD) which would NOT work anymore with the round dish?

They will be sending me a replacement. I am wondering if I should ask for a special model so that it will work with my Slimline at home and ALSO with the original ROUND dish at my camper? Could there be a controller model (non-HD) which would NOT work anymore with the round dish?

All the SD equipment will work with the round dish

I have the same Hughes receiver and it's working fine. It's not of the list of receivers to be replaced since it has the newer guide.

That's what I thought also but since the OP can get a free replacement, and since it's going to have to be replaced one day, why not now?

but maybe not his slimline if he has a SWM at the house

a D12 is the only SD receiver that works on both

I assumed his "current receiver" worked at the house also so not SWM...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts