Lost CBS HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

robsadler

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 10, 2004
Charleston, WV
I have had an OTA antenna hooked up to my HR20-100 for a few weeks now. I was getting between 60 to 70 percent on the signal meter from my local CBS affiliate. As of Sunday morning I cannot pick up the signal at all. The antenna has not moved and the other locals come in at the same level as before. Nothing has changed physically with the antenna or the surrounding area around my house. Any ideas what went wrong? Could it be with the signal coming from the TV station?

I have had an OTA antenna hooked up to my HR20-100 for a few weeks now. I was getting between 60 to 70 percent on the signal meter from my local CBS affiliate. As of Sunday morning I cannot pick up the signal at all. The antenna has not moved and the other locals come in at the same level as before. Nothing has changed physically with the antenna or the surrounding area around my house. Any ideas what went wrong? Could it be with the signal coming from the TV station?

You could call the CBS local station, Google their call sign and you should ask for engineering.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts