Lost ESPN...Channel 303, anyone else?

madpoet

Too Much Hi Def!
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 3, 2004
Vernon, CT
For some reason on one of my boxes I no longer have access to ESPN. It tells me to call to upgrade. I still get ESPN-HD, etc; 303 is the only channel I seem to have lost. Anyone else seen this? Kind of annoying.

I didn't really take a look...however, two of my three boxes were upgraded to 7.33. Missing/problem channels is often a sign of soon-to-added-channels. Maybe they're getting ready to add ESPN2 HD???

I did not check the 303 channel this morning. Madpoet which software version are you running? Anyone else can verify 303?

Checked my other box and it also no longer has ESPN. I get the Subscriber message. I have the update on both boxes. I'm calling Voom to check if they know anything.

-MP

While you at it, one reason is that it this channel was changed to the new NDS encryption... Same thing that happened to HGTV and Food TV before... So ask them to do the same trick to see if you can get it back. Let us know.

P.S. Do you have 7.33?

I lost ESPNHD for a few mintues last night. I stayed home yesterday and saw many problems with the channels SD and HD. Audio drop outs, picture freezing for a second. Voom was really screwing around with stuff all day. Somethings up!!!

I now have a TON of issues. Suddenly I'm getting that message on a huge number of channels, on both boxes. I'm still on 7.26, so I don't know what's going on. My current list of channels I don't have spans everything from a couple of the Voom originals to Nick, Food, HGTV, ESPN, etc; 30 of them in all are turned off right now. Weird.

Ok, they hit the boxes and both work fine again. So chalk it up to bad timing I guess ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)