Lost looks scrambled

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

billins

Original poster
Feb 27, 2008
For the last 2 weeks Lost in HD has looked scrambled off and on through the show. Programs directly before it and after it seem to be fine. Is anyone else having this problem?

How are you getting the HD, via Dish or OTA? and, do you mean 'pixilated', kind of blocky in spots while part of image seems ok? Scramble looks more like some went nuts with horizontal and vertical controls. Pixilation may be caused with low signal strength.

LOST has been pixilated for me also for the last two weeks. I just added HD locals from Richmond. I was barely able to get a signal through some trees. I have not had this problem on any other show, but I do not watch the network shows very often and few on ABC. I was ready to have someone come trim the tree, but I guess I will wait to see if anyone else is having this problem.

This is through Dish, not OTA and I'm in the Portland area. The picture gets so bad you can't even see what is happening and then all the sudden clears up.

I have that problem as well on the Palm Beach ABC Hi-Def from dish. My OTA ABC has always been bad so I was hoping the one from dish would have been an improvement but it seems to be about as bad as the OTA.

All depending on where you live Dish recieves HD loacals via OTA or fiber from the station then fiber to uplink then UP then back down the end user...so the problem could be anywhere along the way. Did you have the same issue OTA?

I'm receiving the Seattle HD locals (too bad we don't get the local Fox HD so I could compare :(). I had the same problem the OP described last week, and last night again. Both Greys Anatomy and Lost. The problem either ends up with a full screen of garbage, or, more often I get the screen divided into six rectangular areas all garbage, and with a pinkish/red predominance. This is getting very very old :eek: .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts