Lost password but ALMOST got it!!! Help!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

foxracing

Original poster
Sep 10, 2004
Hey guys I used the button combination on my remote to find the memory dump page. i could dump the memory but i dont want my dad to find out lol.

I cant find the line w/ the pw on it. plz help ty

Go out and get a girlfriend, Ty. It's a lot warmer, makes you feel better, and Dad won't mind at all........

Guys I dont even get those channels. I want to watch kill bill vol 2.

And bobby you are such a retard. Why assume perverts dont have girlfriends?

chill fox racing

you asked a question but didnt really specify why. And some of us like to have fun :)

Heck, I was going to say the exact same thing :D

A bird in the hand beats 2 in the bush.

Wait.... wrong analogy. :D

Why did your dad set a password in the first place?

Most likely he set the password to keep junior from watching Kill Bill Vol 2 and other R rated shows....Thats why I set mine...

Sorry Foxracing no one here can help you...

silversurfer01973 said:
Sorry Foxracing no one here can help you...

Not true... just no-one will.... Im sorry I dont condone doig things behind parent backs... ends up being more trouble tahn worth... thake it from my experiences long ago

Im 16 years old for goodness sakes . I think I can watch R rated movies. . I dont think any of you have an answer anyway...

Kill bill 2 is out on expressvu

foxracing said:
I dont think any of you have an answer anyway...

We know the answer to you question but your parents put a lock on it for a reason, I suggest you to ask them about watching it.

Let's not give foxracing to hard of a time. I am sure many of us, myself included, tried sneaking into a R rated movie when we where younger.

If I remember correctly, it is a four digit number password. Try different combinations of your mom and dads social security number, birth year, birthday, etc. Most likely the password is something easy for your dad to remember. Let us know if you crack it.

ive tried all this dude. i know how to reset the pw. the simple fact is i dont want to. i want to find it out without having to dump all the memory. my dad wont fukin care he unlocks it for me all the time i just want to know the pw so i can watch it whenever

if you look hard enough, the answer to your question has been posted numerous times here, do a little searching :)

foxracing said:
my dad wont fukin care he unlocks it for me all the time i just want to know the pw so i can watch it whenever
Well why dont you just ask him what it is if he always unlocks it for you, instead of trying to hack it.

foxracing said:
ive tried all this dude. i know how to reset the pw. the simple fact is i dont want to. i want to find it out without having to dump all the memory. my dad wont fukin care he unlocks it for me all the time i just want to know the pw so i can watch it whenever

If my 16 year old son used this kind of language in my presence, he would be knocked into next week, DUDE!

omfg u hicks i can watch anything i want. he is never home and i hate havint to wait. ive searched password and only got like 10 results so dont bs me about so many threads posted on this topic. quit being stuck up retards.

LOL....Well guess what little man there is no way to find the password unless you get lucky by entering it in, so I guess you are stuck not watching anything or ask your daddy to unlock it for you if you can watch anything. There must be some reason for him locking it. And I also think if you enter to many wrong passwords it locks its self and then you have to call Dish to have it unlocked anyways.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)