Lost Signal in Snow

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
We replaced a dish over the weekend that the customer attempted to clear with a 12 gauge and rock salt during the snow storm last Wednesday. I'm pretty sure alcohol was involved. :eeek

Reactions: ChadT41
Lol. You just reminded me of one customer in NY, who wanted me to send a technician to his house, to sit there all night and brush snow off the dish. I lost my customer service bearing and laughed on that call and asked him if he was serious. Turns out, he was.

I had a similar customer, but just wanted our tech to come out and clean it off once. I advised that we have 14 million plus customers, cannot control the weather, and can't send techs out to clean off the dishes for everybody who got hit by the latest snowstorm to hit the northeast.

The customer's response? "Well, why not?"

:facepalm

I had a similar customer, but just wanted our tech to come out and clean it off once. I advised that we have 14 million plus customers, cannot control the weather, and can't send techs out to clean off the dishes for everybody who got hit by the latest snowstorm to hit the northeast.

The customer's response? "Well, why not?"

:facepalm
He probably also still thinks that Santa has enough time to go to every house in the world in one night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts