Lost the free channels (1 Viewer)

primestar31

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 15, 2005
Beta Omicron Delta III
I dropped my Dish sub last year, but left my VIP722k hooked up. Until this past week, I could still get some of the free channels, such as FETV and Inspiration, and some of the free HBO's and such (when those were in free mode). As of a few days back, ALL of those have vanished from the guide, and I no longer have access to them.

Are there any others that had the same situation, and have also lost those channels? Maybe they rolled out a new firmware or something?

Just wondering...

crodrules

Your Happy Guru
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 14, 2014
North Central Ohio
My deactivated ViP211k still gets those free channels. Maybe it is just a ViP722k thing? There was a software update for the ViP722k recently that changed the screensaver (that was the only change I noticed) so it is possible that they changed something else while they were at it.

Reactions: TheKrell

primestar31

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 15, 2005
Beta Omicron Delta III
My deactivated ViP211k still gets those free channels. Maybe it is just a ViP722k thing? There was a software update for the ViP722k recently that changed the screensaver (that was the only change I noticed) so it is possible that they changed something else while they were at it.

How long has your receiver been deactivated?

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)