Lost the free channels

primestar31

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 15, 2005
Beta Omicron Delta III
I dropped my Dish sub last year, but left my VIP722k hooked up. Until this past week, I could still get some of the free channels, such as FETV and Inspiration, and some of the free HBO's and such (when those were in free mode). As of a few days back, ALL of those have vanished from the guide, and I no longer have access to them.

Are there any others that had the same situation, and have also lost those channels? Maybe they rolled out a new firmware or something?

Just wondering...

My deactivated ViP211k still gets those free channels. Maybe it is just a ViP722k thing? There was a software update for the ViP722k recently that changed the screensaver (that was the only change I noticed) so it is possible that they changed something else while they were at it.

Reactions: TheKrell
My deactivated ViP211k still gets those free channels. Maybe it is just a ViP722k thing? There was a software update for the ViP722k recently that changed the screensaver (that was the only change I noticed) so it is possible that they changed something else while they were at it.

How long has your receiver been deactivated?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts