"Lost" - timing

i always check titan tv for lost before, but as a rule of thumb i do 1 minute before (that show before S U C K S) and set it for 2 minutes late

if there's a long episode which i find out before i'll make sure it's padded properly then, it sucks missing the ending of lost but even more so to miss the next week clip!

update: this weeks lost figured out it would end at 10:05 and set itself for that, plus i have my standard 2 minute overtime set. (applause for the 622 for figuring something out)

Last edited:
I got so damned tired of missing bits and pieces of shows I now have to do this:

Extreme Makeover - 60 minutes early (sometimes there's a 2 hour event)
Desperate Housewives - 3 minutes over (extra commercials for profitability)
House - 10 minutes over (stupid American Idol)
Lost - 10 minutes over (extra commercials, longer shows)
ER - 1 minute early (extra commercials)
The Daily Show/The Colbert Report - 2 minutes over (extra commercials)

It's simply the greed factor in my opinion. The extra commercial time is planted in shows with higher ratings to bring in more money and IMHO the "super sized" episodes of ANYTHING wouldn't be needed if the networks would create some original shows and stop killing off good programming. I am really enjoying "The Evidence" which means that it'll either die on the vine or they'll move it to another timeslot that will starve it to death. Right now it's in the Alias timeslot and that's coming back next week... to crowd out Lost for at least one episode.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts