Lost Versus signal on both receivers at the same time this afternoon!

dwarren2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 30, 2003
Rochester, NY Region
Was watching cycling on versus this afternoon (4-5PM EDT). Was recording on my 722 and was watching on my 211 on delay. About 4:48 the signal was lost on both. Got the message that some of the program had been lost. No storms in our area. Anyone else?

Sorry about that guys. Looks like an issue on our side, just checked current channel issues. Looks like a few went down, and still shows as a current issue. Includes a few channels in that as well, right at the time you say.

Versus was just one of the things that done broked from the looks of the Known Channel Issues list. Interestingly enough, it seems like a WA issue. The number of channels that were affected were... a lot. Looks like a lot of locals around the country and spotbeams to non-CONUS customers went out as well, so the WA issue is an educated guess. Anyone EA have an issue?

Last edited:
Versus was just one of the things that done broked from the looks of the Known Channel Issues list. Interestingly enough, it seems like a WA issue. The number of channels that were affected were... a lot. Looks like a lot of locals around the country and spotbeams to non-CONUS customers went out as well, so the WA issue is an educated guess. Anyone EA have an issue?

Nope, EARC issue, also. I'm EARC.

Ewwwww.... That is not so good. Issue is resolved now correct?

I am researching what exactly happened, but no answers yet. Looking into it, apparently it started with locals and spread to core programming.

Doc Brown says "Might have not had 1.21 Jiggiwatts, and the flux capacitor fried, teleporting us back to the year 1985."

I had Versus go down on me a few minutes ago also. It's now back up. It only lasted for about 5 minutes.

I just lost everything (EA) getting "complete signal loss" error. Can now get a few things (USA in SD for example) but no TNT at all. Its the playoffs man! :)

I;m on EAC and just lost NESN-HD and have had issues the last couple of days with random channels not locking in. What gives?

Yea, well, now Golf, HGTV are back up but it's like a virus. I've had endless issues with, for example, FSC-HD exhibiting periodic video dropouts. Maybe this is the logical extension of all that. SOMETHING'S farkled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)