Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Every electronics store in my area has XBOX360's in stock! We even went to WalMart last night and there were 5 premium units in the case waiting to be sold.

I snapped a shot of the case. :)

Attachments

• IMAGE_00003.jpg
    IMAGE_00003.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 268
Not for long. I talked to a couple or clarks and this was the largest release in quite some time, but expect it to be sold out already or by tomorrow. There's still too much demand to put them on display here, you have to ask whether they have any. Wal-mart was already sold out, but I was able to get one at GameStop. I bought the next to last one and the guy right after me snagged the last.

Last friday my best friend called me, he started that there were 4 bunch of premuims Xbox at my local Walmart. All of the sudden I got sick and left my job early.. :D. Went to Sears, got my money back for my dead 360 and bought a new unit in Walmart. Well got to admit, I did it! I kept the Hard Drive of the 360 from Sears... I not losong all the game data that I have ..
The only bad thing is that the Walmart 360 doesn't include the Media Remote..

They've been available for about 2-3 weeks now @ Costco's around my hood.
Nothing new around here.. looks like the hype is over.

I think Microsoft has finally released the Xbox 360, yeah, that's right after what, four months, it is finally available. The two Wal-Marts within a 25 mile radius of me have never had any in stock--at least when I went in, and finally got some in a couple of weeks ago (about 1 ½ to 2 weeks ago), and then sold out, and now have more in stock. So I'd say, the chances are, XBOX 360 is finally here now.

Now if I could only come up with the funds to buy one :D.

Saw many core units for 299.00 at Toys r us here in Seattle area. Still can not find 399.00 premium system. Anyone want to PM me with a location in Wa that may have 1.

Thanks

Target here in Charlotte had 3 premium in stock yesterday but I couldn't talk myself into getting one. Anyone recommend a must have game for this system right now?

Johnredskins1 said:
Target here in Charlotte had 3 premium in stock yesterday but I couldn't talk myself into getting one. Anyone recommend a must have game for this system right now?

ghost recon and elder scrolls, in my opinion.

Ordered mine from BestBuy.com today, a with Elder Scrolls Collectors Edition and a 12 month xbox live gold subscription.

Can't wait to get it.

I second the Ghost Recon game, picked it up Friday and played almost all weekend. Also played some co-op online games with people on my friends list and that was a blast.

I love G.R.A.W. fell free to send me a friend request, I need more people to play mulitplayer with.

Hey xccell, your on my list so when I get into a multiplayer game i'll send ya an invite. Now, we play strictly for the fun of it and sometimes will teamkill each other for a laugh only because we have infinite respaws on so its no big deal. We just like running around shooting things and each other somtimes.

I saw a whole palette of premiums and cores at my local Best Buy in Brick, NJ over the weekend. They said they had received a couple hundred a few days before....

I was in both Sams and BestBuy saturday and both stores had them..After spending all of December in quest of a 360, ssems odd just to walk in and get one...The thrill of the hunt is gone

I have went to several Wal-Marts...each had atleast 5 systems......I can't bring myself to buy one :(...I'm waiting for a KILLER game before plumping down my cash....(RESIDENT EVIL 5)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)