Lots of 360's Available

quickfire said:
I have went to several Wal-Marts...each had atleast 5 systems......I can't bring myself to buy one :(...I'm waiting for a KILLER game before plumping down my cash....(RESIDENT EVIL 5)

Same here ! Sams Club had a s***load of them. But I rather save my money till something I think is worthwhile comes out, gamewise. Then I still may not find it a reason to spend $500. when HD DVD is around the corner ...

iceshark said:
I have looked all over Wa state. NONE!

Iceshark,

Try this: In-store Inventory Tracker. It works great and it's free. I am notified several times a week on my PC whenever Xbox 360's are available at my local BestBuy's and CircuitCity's.

I was in my car driving from Port Orchard to Olympia about 15 miles North of Tacoma when my cell phone received a message from the program that Xbox 360's were now available in a Tacoma BestBuy. I took a little detour to the store and by golly they had just listed it in their inventory 25 minutes earlier. I picked up a box for a friend and made his Christmas.

You should be able to find one within a week I would think. If you want me to check your area before you install it, send me your zip code and I'll check it out.

Just buy an Xbox 360 and spend a week downloading all of the demos.

* Amped® 3
* Battlefield 2: Modern Combat™
* Blazing Angels™: Squadrons of WWII
* Burnout Revenge™ (Xbox 360)
* Call of Duty® 2
* Condemned: Criminal Orgins™
* EA SPORTS™ Fight Night Round 3
* FIFA 06: Road to FIFA World Cup
* Full Auto™
* Kameo™: Elements of Power™
* Lara Croft Tomb Raider™ LEGEND
* Madden NFL 06
* NBA Live 06
* Need for Speed™ Most Wanted
* Project Gotham Racing® 3
* QUAKE™ 4
* Ridge Racer 6
* The Outfit™
* Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 06
* Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter™

You'll probably enjoy the heck out of at least one of them and buy the full game.

iceshark said:

I just did a quick check in the Marysville area for xbox 360's and found that the Everett BestBuy has them in stock. Best call before you go though since I don't know when that was posted or when you will see this. I tried to send you an email but couldn't so I sent a private message.

BestBuy
Everett WA (Store 566)
1130 Se Everett Mall Way
Ste A
Everett, WA 98208
Phone: 425-355-9490
Hours: Mon-Sat 10:00am-9:00pm
Sun 11:00am-7:00pm

I checked all the way down to Olympia and this is the only store right now that has them. I put your zip in my program and will post when others become available in your area. Let me know if you're still interested or not.

iceshark said:

Iceshark,
The Lynnwood Circuit city now has Xbox 360's for sale.

CircuitCity
Lynnwood Store #3318
2800 196th Street Southwest
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Tel: (425) 712-1040

Oops, now they're gone. Gotta be quick.

Last edited:
iceshark said:

Not much xbox 360 activity in your area lately. I just changed the zip back to my area at 0825 this morning to check it and immediately got a response in Federal Way. Part of the problem is that I only see availabilities that occur while I'm on the computer a few hours a day. Have you downloaded/installed the software yet? That would give you coverage all day every day if you forward the info to your cell phone. You may incur text message charges depending on your service. Let me know.

iceshark said:

Whoa!! Either my program just went bonkers or Best Buy just got a major shipment of 360's. At 1:13am it just reported 360's in stock at Bellingham, Burlington, Everett, Lynwood, Northgate, Bellevue, Tukwila, Federal Way, Tacoma and Silverdale. If true, it appears the drought is over. I'll check it again later in the morning.:hungry:

I finally broke down and got one this past Saturday (Premium) at Circuit City in the Galleria area (Houston). None of the BBuy stores around had them, neither did WalMart (Core though) or about half of the Circuit City's....I had to go online and see which ones had any in stock (I took the last one from the store I went to).

The dang thing is fun as hell (got Elder Scrolls Oblivion) and I will be getting Halo 2 up and running fairly soon as well....

rixhd said:
Whoa!! Either my program just went bonkers or Best Buy just got a major shipment of 360's. At 1:13am it just reported 360's in stock at Bellingham, Burlington, Everett, Lynwood, Northgate, Bellevue, Tukwila, Federal Way, Tacoma and Silverdale. If true, it appears the drought is over. I'll check it again later in the morning.:hungry:

Checked the status again at 9:05 this morning. All the above stores still showing Xbox 360's in stock. :up
Checked the status again at 10:50AM Saturday 5/6. All the above stores still showing Xbox 360's in stock.

Last edited:
Man, this is getting tempting... It was easier to say 'no' before as the stores didn't have stock.... but I feel the need to spring for one of these is coming sooner than Xmas...

Get the Premium.... Get an extra controller... and get Burnout Revenge, Call of Duty 2, and enjoy Hexic HD on the arcade menu..... that will get you started..... Don't forget the broadband connection....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts