Lottery Results

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

laman400

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 1, 2006
Does anyone know why the MegaMillions and Powerball lottery results have not been updated since the 9/9 and 9/10 drawings respectively for all states on the Activity display? I usually check both results using my DirecTv display, but for some reason they have not been updated for the past 2 drawings for each lottery result.

I don't see any lottery apps as currently active as a DirecTV app; online or in the app store.

EDIT: I now see a LOTTO app ONLY online as opposed to the old app; is this the one? This same app is not in the app store.

Sorry I didn't give enough info. It's the display I get when I use the active button on my remote. The one that displays currrent weather and others, lottery results being one of the OTHERS available on my tv screen. No app is involved, It's the button on my remote labeled "Active", to the right of the "guide" button and to the left of the "list" button.

Never mind I got it now.. I was in another activity on the receiver and wasnt paying attention. Looks like they haven't updated since 9/12. You can call them and ask about it.

It happens from ALL channels. It has worked perfectly for the past year until the 9/10 and 9/11 drawings. I also noticed that it hasn't updated since 9/12 for the daily drawings for all 50 states. In other words, the feature stopped working after 9/12 for all lottery results shown on the "Active" screen display. If it matters, I have R-16 500 receivers with the standard remotes furnished with my original installation a year ago.

Just called DirecTv customer support, and was told that the engineers are aware of the system wide problem with the lottery results feature for the active button and are working to resolve the problem. Since it's been a week since the function has updated anything at all, I'm not sure how hard the engineers are really trying to find the problem (lol).

Just called DirecTv customer support, and was told that the engineers are aware of the system wide problem with the lottery results feature for the active button and are working to resolve the problem. Since it's been a week since the function has updated anything at all, I'm not sure how hard the engineers are really trying to find the problem (lol).

The engineer responsible for it won the lottery and quit his job.. :D :D

"Since it's been a week since the function has updated anything at all, I'm not sure how hard the engineers are really trying to find the problem (lol)."

How do you know the issues lies in their laps and not wherever they may be getting the info? This really is simply NOT a function of DirecTV more than a courtesy and I for one would be concerned if they were focusing more attention here than one TV related services.

Mega Millions 9/16/20116-23-41-45-56 Mega Ball 24 9/13/201122-31-43-48-56Mega Ball 45 ESTIMATED JACKPOT $75 MILLION Draw Date: SEPTEMBER 20, 2011Cash Option: $53.8 Million Powerball Winning Numbers Draw Date Powerball Current Estimated Jackpot $25 Million $15 Million Cash Value
9/17/2011 6 20 22 32 43 11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/14/2011 16 41 42 50 59 5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/10/2011 4 19 22 32 53 24

Status
Please reply by conversation.