Lousy Dish tech support

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I know, punish people for struggling in life

There's a lot of RV'ers are on pay-as-you-go not because they're struggling, but because they only want the service part time. That's how we first started with Dish before we became full time RV'ers, and we've seen no reason to change it even though we don't turn the service off anymore.

There's a lot of RV'ers are on pay-as-you-go not because they're struggling, but because they only want the service part time. That's how we first started with Dish before we became full time RV'ers, and we've seen no reason to change it even though we don't turn the service off anymore.
That's true but those are not very common accounts, as compared to low credit accounts

I have a Hopper 1 that for the last month has been restarting itself on average once per hour. The picture freezes for a couple minutes then the hopper restarts. I called tech support and got some foreign woman. All she would do is submit a report to their tech department which would be responded to in 3 or 4 days. I tried to tell her it needs to be replaced but she wouldn’t budge. I then tried an online chat. I repeatedly tried to tell him I wanted a replacement receiver but he wouldn’t budge either. All he would do is schedule a tech visit. So I signed up for the protection plan and a tech is coming tomorrow to tell me what I already know. Initially I wanted to contact Dirt but it seems like they aren’t around anymore. Starting to think seriously about cutting the cord when my 2 year commitment runs out later this year.

I couldn't even get them to schedule a tech visit after four calls to tech support about Hopper and Joey issues. I finally had to call a local retailer to come out and fix it. Dish was no help at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)