Love Fta But Can I Have More?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DBKD77

Original poster
Apr 28, 2007
milwaukee
Having A Fun With The Fta For About 6 Mos. Now, But I Have Been Thinking About Getting Some Pay Tv To Go With It. I Saw The 410 On Skyvision But I Don't Much Care For The Packages They Offer. I Have A 90cm With A Motor And A Qph-o31 Lnb, . I Have Noticed People Using A 922 With A 90cm Dish Aimed At X4 For Programming. So I Came Across A Gently Used 922 And Bought It. Thinking That If I Get C-band Sometime Later I Would Be Able To Do More With The 922 Rather Than The 410? So I Moved The Dish Over To X4 With My Coolsat Hd Box, Hooked Up The 922 On Its Own Co-ax Cable, Then I Went In The Settings And Changed The Lnb To Ku Only. I Have A 90% Signal And 90% Quality. It Has X4 In The Satellite Line-up So I Would Think The Previous Owner Was On It Before. When I Change Channels, All It Says Is That It Is Searching For Program. I Was Trying To Get The Am. Life Tv Thinking That It Is Free? Tried The Music Channels 800 And Above, Not Getting Anything! Do I Need To Call Srl For Activation ? Or Am I Just Wasting My Time And Money? Thanks So Much For The Help

Then I Went In The Settings And Changed The Lnb To Ku Only.
Try setting the 922 to C and Ku LNBF.

You won't pick up any C-Band stuff because you don't have it hooked up.

The way you currently have the unit setup it may not be changing polarities because it is expecting a servo motor to be hooked up.

Mine has been inactive for over a year(no sub s to NPS) and it picked right up when I added
the Ku.
I did however tune to G0 to get the maps updated(cant do that without C band)

Just call NPS or Skyvision, programming providers and see if they can give you a rehit. National Programming Service=NPS

aND fOR gOSH sAKES sTOP cAPITALIZING tHE fIRST lETTER oF eVERY wORD. aRGH! :(

At least you used punctuation so we could tell where the ends of the sentences are. Bonus points for that.

As said above use LNBF mode. Then see if you can get the DMX music channels in the 800's. If you get them all? Your good to go and you can call SRL or NPS and sub to some stuff.

you should get the audio channels without a sub. You might have to change the LNBF to 90 degrees rotated

Am Life you need to sub to SOMETHING...but BlackBeltTV I think is still free...644

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)