Low 110 Signal

DaveyBoy26

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 4, 2006
Indianapolis
Is anyone else getting low readings on the 110 sat right now? I have a 211 and a 522, and on the 211 I'm getting 70's and 60's, and on the 522 I'm getting peak readings of around 95, which is normal for me(Dish 1000). So its really just on the VIP receiver that the readings are so much lower than normal. Any thoughts?

David

Ooops......72-75 both receivers on Spotbeam 1, which is low, and why is it switching to spotbeam instead of Transponder 1? (95 on trans. 2 on 522, can't get a reading on same trans. on 211). Mostly just spotbeams on the 211, and the readings on those are in the 40's and 50's.:confused:

David

Rather than start a new thread I thought I would use this one. I normally have good strength on all sats being in San Diego. We just had a BIG snow storm the past two weeks that is clearing out. I was checking signals today and noticed 110 and 110 only dropped from high 50s to mid 30s on all transponders. 119 and 129 have not changed at all. I have not noticed any signal loss other than when the dish was covered in snow. I will check it tomorrow with my Birdog.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Rather than start a new thread I thought I would use this one. I normally have good strength on all sats being in San Diego. We just had a BIG snow storm the past two weeks that is clearing out. I was checking signals today and noticed 110 and 110 only dropped from high 50s to mid 30s on all transponders. 119 and 129 have not changed at all. I have not noticed any signal loss other than when the dish was covered in snow. I will check it tomorrow with my Birdog.
Finally had a warm clear day to check on this. My dish has moved slightly from snow wind rain and freezing. At first I thought Dish had a sat issue.