Status
Please reply by conversation.

schlever

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 1, 2007
Regina, SK
G18 - 11800 weak?

As anyone else having issues on 11800 on G18? Everything else is working fine, but I'm getting really fluctuating signals on this transponder on a few recievers. I was thinking my dish may be a bit off, but the PBS stuff on G21 is coming in great too.

Just wanted to check with everyone else before I start trouble shooting further ;)

11800 has been the weaker of the two main Equity transponders (11720 and 11800) as of late... Quality is up and down here in New Orleans...

I am having the same issue here in San Jose, CA. Able to lock but not stable enough most of the time.

11800 is weaker then it was on G-10 but I have no issues with It breaking up etc. Q peaking out at 60 on my Pansat.

Same problems here in Missouri, I can receive it OK, but signal is much weaker than it was months ago. I do have a smaller Primestar & DirecWay dish and the signal on that transponder is weaker than it was on the previous bird.

galaxy 18 signal

hey all.
been a while since ive been on.
i took my motor off my system,and im haveing a majior hard time pulling in g 18.Does anyone else have the same issue ,?
I can get all the amc channels just fine,
even some galaxys.
I just cant pull in G 18 and miss the good old shows :(

i cant pull it in at all in sc;
its like totaly went poof.
i have no bad issue with line of sight
i can pll in 119 strong but no 123

Status
Please reply by conversation.