Low SR takes time to lock then NO PROGRAM FOUND

skysurfer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 1, 2006
There is a low SR signal (1000) that when I went to TP LIST and manually entered the parameters to lock and add the channels to memory, it takes about 10-15 seconds to lock and then when you hit "OK" to search to add the channels to memory, there is a NO PROGRAM FOUND. Since there is no signal meter on the scanning screen, I don't know if that TP loses lock between my "OK" keypress to its searching or if there is some other reason it won't find the four services in that signal to add to memory. I do wait for the signal lock in the TP list screen before I hit "OK" to search just to make sure it's locked before I tell the MicroHD to scan it for the four services. I went back and tried to manually enter the PID info for each service to add the four channels myself, and I still get a NO PROGRAM FOUND. The system information stream is present and working so I would expect those four audio channels to be written to memory on a scan.

The microHD retunes after the PIDs are entered and you press OK to scan for the channel.

This may be an example of a channel that might need to be manually entered via a channel editor. If the TP takes upwards of 10 seconds to lock, it would initially sound unrealistic to increase a channel searching process to facilitate a very unique situation. It is a parameter that could be modified, but at the risk of slowing all types of scans.

Please PM me with the frequency and parameters. We will attempt to duplicate and advise.

The microHD retunes after the PIDs are entered and you press OK to scan for the channel.

I'll use the channel editor on these and other similar behaving signals I find in the future now that I understand from your reply this behavior of the receiver in this situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts