Loyal Dish customer longevity

Mikeymax

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 6, 2008
We know, we know, we need our heads examined indeed, Would anyone else be willing to speak up about being a loyal Dish customer for 25 years? Or how many years? This should be interesting?

Reactions: BnT.atl
Since 2003 here. Bought a Dish Network model 301, I believe it was, at Radio Shack. That makes me approaching 18 years now.
In 1995 we purchased at Costco what I remember to be a old 3000 receiver I think it was? Istalled/mounted the DISH myself and it took me days to actually get the signal LOL Back then we did not want pay for installation fees.

I'm a youngling
cyber old man GIF
here in an old mans body: 7 and half years

Now thats ridiculous ... you've been with them for that long and they STILL make you do a Contract .... Sheeesh.
Yea shouldn't we get some kind of 25th anniversary perk? We purchased our first Dish Receiver (3000?) during the Christmas holidays of 1995. Folks will say how can that be when Dish did not start until March 1996. When we started with DISH, It was not called DISH yet. When we started it was only referred to as ECHOSTAR...

Just made 24 years last month. One year left on my price freeze agreement. Will reevaluate next January when I hit 25 years on 1/18/ 2022. about whether to keep them or go with online site for entertainment. I already have Tablo for ota and it can record 4 shows on 4 different channels at the same time. Add Slingtv and I could save some money and eliminate the Dvr fee and equipment fees.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)