Loyalty department system woes today

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mhowie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2007
Just a heads-up... I called to speak with the "loyalty" group and was advised their systems are down today. It was suggested 24-48 hrs. before they would have the ability to make meaningful inputs into the system (they were able to capture the content of our discussion in their "notes").

I assume the veracity of their story shouldn't be questioned, but it would be interesting to learn if others speaking with the same department today are told the same thing...

Just a heads-up... I called to speak with the "loyalty" group and was advised their systems are down today. It was suggested 24-48 hrs. before they would have the ability to make meaningful inputs into the system (they were able to capture the content of our discussion in their "notes").

I assume the veracity of their story shouldn't be questioned, but it would be interesting to learn if others speaking with the same department today are told the same thing...

Hey they will need more workers:) Maybe charlie is having loyaltys ability to give meaningful discounts limited?

Was it american workers or the out of country workers taking american jobs?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)