Luken KU feeds leaving soon?????

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Maybe luken will have a change of heart and keep the ku feed at least for now.I dont know how many of his stations use ku now and may not choose to switch to c-band.Istill think if he wants to save $$$ he can keep 83 and 87 and get rid of 137.

There were rumors about that too.....but Hawaii would have issues with elevation for 87W (or maybe even footprint issues)

MeTV is on 101W...26 elevation for Honolulu
AntennaTV is on 125W...45 elevation
Luken 137W....55 elevation

87W...9 elevation ;)

MeTV is on 101W...26 elevation for Honolulu
AntennaTV is on 125W...45 elevation
Luken 137W....55 elevation

87W...9 elevation ;)

Thanks Ice! I should of known that.Well hopefully a solution may be found to keep the KU.Maybe there's room on 101w for a luken mux.Luken may have a good deal on 87 or a long term contract which keeps him on 87.

Why is TP 3920 H so hard to nail down on 87w? I can get other c-band TP's at 75 to 80 Q on 87w except 3920. FEC rate at 5/6, is that a factor in receiving? Iceberg, what TP is AntennaTV on 125w?

Thanks,
Pi

Why is TP 3920 H so hard to nail down on 87w? I can get other c-band TP's at 75 to 80 Q on 87w except 3920.
Don't know the reason, or reasons. But I don't get it either. (Welcome to the club) Oh, every now and then, just for a while. Low Q, barely locking. But not reliable enough to consider calling it 'got'.
AntennaTV on 125w?
AFAIK, it's not FTA. I've never seen it.

I can no longer receive the mux as of 3 p.m. I've tried rescanning and nothing is coming in. I think they have bid us adieu.

Edit: either that, or the storms over Chattanooga are currently affecting the reception. But there's no sniff of the transponder.

I did too, for about 15 minutes, then it went again for 5 minutes, but now it's back. Must've been the atmosphere here. :p

Last edited:
Oh, no wonder. I'm surrounded by storms! A strong line to the northwest coming out of Alabama and Tennessee; a big system popping up over Augusta and South Carolina headed north; and a wall of showers marching up out of Florida. I'm surrounded. I surrender! :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts