LyngSat list's programming on D*10

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
its wrong.

First of all is KA not KU.

Second there are a lot more channels up there in testing then the channels that are shown.

Why is TBS East shown twice with the same information.

its wrong.

Second there are a lot more channels up there in testing then the channels that are shown.

Yes, I noticed some error's as well....did find it interesting 'tho that it lists
a "info card" chan.?? (another test card holder? )

I would appreciate a list too, Scott. I just sent D* an e-mail about the NHL Network. I would like to know if they are at least testing this. The more hockey, the better.

its wrong.

-------------------
Scott..........They have corrected the list to KA....also I see that they have added as of Oct. 1 4 PPV channels....seems someone has a test card over
there??...
HD - DirecTV 10 at 102.8°W - LyngSat
;)

have they made some corrections? HD - DirecTV 10 at 102.8°W - LyngSat

Also, do they actually list uplinked channels on their site, as opposed to ones we can actually see?

--------------
They did correct the error's that Scott pointed out.....This is the first time that I have ever seen them post programming not available yet to the general public (4 PPV channels), which made me wonder if someone at that site may
have a "test" card.

I am sure there are some legit dealer and engineering cards out, I just to not know if they are under some kind of contract to "keep quiet" and not post pre-existing stuff on DXer boards and such; my assumption is they are. As far a "test" cards; highly suspect these days on the DirecTV, but not worth discussing those thieves IF they do exist.

Thanks, I thought I remember him saying that is one of the reason they can be "slow" or "behind" is because of wanted substantiated proof.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)