Lyngsat question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

BarneyBean

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 26, 2007
I,m currently picking up G10R with a fixed dish, Primestar. Thanks to this site I have learned how to enter frequencies manually and have picked up an extra channel. The question I have is after blind scanning I get the Equity channels and below, even if some of them are black its still there just no audio or video, but nothing on the top half of the page. I see some of them have the Free Channel next to them but they wont come in even if I try to enter the frequency manually.

They may be off air due to bad weather at the uplink sites, they have a lot of trouble with that lately. May check them later and find them back up.

The question I have is after blind scanning I get the Equity channels and below...

Are you talking about the channels listed on the top of the lyngsat page like the "Outdoor Channel East"? If so, you are making the same mistake I did at first. Those are C band and you need one of the big dishes for those.

Yep thats the ones I,m talking about C Band. Learn something new averyday. On a side note I've been blindscanning G10 avery day and I have picked up about 6 more channels which I save. So far on 2 of them there has been programming but then it dissapears.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts