lyve app coming to dish?

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
when will this will be coming to dish?

Lyve brings personal photos and videos to the Hopper

Recognizing that one of the best ways to display photos is on high-resolution TVs, DISH is enhancing the Hopper with the addition of Lyve, an innovative new service that gives users the ability to collect and access their photos across multiple platforms. With Lyve, consumers can consolidate photos and videos stored on multiple devices (PC, Mac, iOS, Android, Kindle Fire) into one app, which they can now access via the Hopper or Joey.

“Between smartphones and cameras, we are taking more photos than ever, and Lyve gives us a way to share and experience our life memories,” said Khemka. “With the addition of Lyve, the Hopper system supports the full range of digital content, including online video, music and photos.”

Thanks

Allen bluegras

Since whole home music went South, would not be surprised if photos went with it.

i know you guys that whole home music went south maybe in the future we will see tunein and iheart radi.i contacted iheart radio and they told me that they are coming to dish.LYve is suppose to be coming in Q2 according to the press release.

what do you guys think we could see the app after carbon ui is released.just an idea.

Not yelling at you, but iHeart had nothing to do with the app. Basically any music that your cell phone could play could be sent to your Hopper.

Reactions: satjay
dont yell at me scott just reporting what they sent me in a ttwitter message this afternoon.

Their site clearly says coming soon, you did unearth more info than we had before. Now exactly what "soon" means to DISH as we all know is infamous.

Reactions: satjay
Their site clearly says coming soon, you did unearth more info than we had before. Now exactly what "soon" means to DISH as we all know is infamous.
all the website says coming soon so who knows when it will be coming it could be coming after the new carbon ui update we are suppose real soon.so who knows i would say.i i do not know anything about tunein yet i will be the first tp let you guys know about itl

Tunein is the same thing, using the same app. Again the audio played on your phone could be sent to the Hopper. TuneIn is not making the app.... and again I am told that the app has been shelved by Echostar.

i just was reporting what they told me this afternoon i understand scott's point to the tee so what we know so far that lyve might be coming who know or it could be shelved along with dish whole music.i can't stand listening to siriusxm all the time you should by the chance listen to the bluegrass junction station they are playing the same songs all the time.we need choices on the hopper with sling so who knows when carbon ui will be coming as soon it is released.

i also want to let you know on the uplink report tonight all there is 4 or 5 locals that went active today.no new hd channels this week

here is a update on iheart radio from a twitter message this morning
The app is definitely coming soon to Dish customers, but beyond that, we don't have specific information. Keep an eye out! ^CK

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts