Macy's channel is now POWERVU

Status
Please reply by conversation.

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
For what it's worth, just scanned 105 and the Macy channel is now scrambled. Those music channels are still working though. Another tuning channel gone lol.

sadness :(

That channel has been in the clear as long as I can remember...back when they were on 93W

I had a strange thing happen after scanning 105 over the weekend. The scan seemed to be taking a LONG time, so I hit the "Exit" button on the remote. I scanned again and it show Macy's and the 3 radio stations .Nothing new, so I moved to another sat, flipped through channels, and here is Macy's and three radio stations in the channel list. Nothing came in, so I deleted them. Moved to a different sat, same thing. Delete again. Somehow they ended up in the channel list on all of my saved satellites. Some even had more than one set of the 4 channels. Macy's was still ITC then, and I still haven't figured out what caused this to happen.

Its a shame its scrambled now!No real loss to me though!I never saw any programming on it!just the banner.Dont even know why they would even waste the $$$ scrambleing that one.

I think I saw some kind of conference on it once. It had to be the most boring channel to watch on a daily basis lol.Unless you're into test patterns and stuff....Blind

There was a Macy's infomercial running over the weekend. That is the first time that I ever saw programming on that channel.

I've seen something on it a few times, like loss prevention tips and such. Maybe they want to protect company policies or practices.

I saw a couple videos on how to set up the display for new products. There was one on swimwear about a month or so ago. Guess they dont want us to see how Macy's is gonna display the swimwear

For me was just for peakin my motorized 1.2m after strong winds..

Sent from my EVO using SatelliteGuys Android App

The radio channels were still ITC the last time I checked.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)