Macy's TV is Back!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
Yeah, big whoop , lol. on 105w KU, dropped the scrambling for awhile it appears.
Maybe they'll have the late movie on, or something good tonight.
Right now, it's some not-too-annoying music.

I used the old music to go to sleep.
Glad to see the ch. up, hope the old music comes back.

Certainly serves as a good tunning beacon.

Yes, the music is boringly good, put me right out also. Well, that and the benedryl, haha. I suppose they scrambled to keep the competition from seeing their sales/security tactics-have seen occasional training videos there about such. Or maybe to keep the shoplifters in the dark!

woo hoo!

but to fall asleep I either watch Doc Scott (he's still on late) or Shepherds Chapel...both of them will make anyone fall asleep

But I wish I could catch something like this on there :)
[youtube]r0DVvpiriRs[/youtube]

I never for some reason never tried that one before, but it just scanned in clear as a bell;)

it used to scan in as macys4,now it says video and audio service.
Somebody once said in the wee hours they saw a video on how to deal with shoplifters.

yeah there have been some videos on there...mainly store training videos on how to set up an area for the new fall season or whatever

Here is a little I found on the story...

During a live taping of Shepherd's Chapel in 1998, an audience member yelled, "Blasphemer!" Murray turned around at his desk and pulled out a gun. The broadcast cut to Shepherd's Chapel's satellite logo but the audio continued. "Here. Take this 9mm to that boy," Murray said. The clip aired on "The Daily Show" and remains widely available on the Internet.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts