Mad as heck need ideas or help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

propony

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Apr 16, 2011
roanoke va
I have ? has anyone experienced ordering a pay per view have it record an it delete before you even get to watch it.I recorded Wrestlemania on my hr 20 100 because I went to the Martinsville NASCAR race an knew I would be back in time to watch it.I go to watch it the next day an it isnt their. Direct will not help me out at all.Is there anything I can do.Ive call Cs and even spoken to a superviser they have been so ruid an nasty.IF that about switch the to Dish but Ive heard to many horror stories an that about the only choice I have living out here in rual Va.And if that wasnt bad enough my ota tuner has gone out.Any ideas here .Have I just lost 70 bucks orr is there anything else that I can do.:rant:

Did you check the recording history to see why it didn't record (Menu->History)?

DIRECTV's website says that events don't expire on the same terms as DIRECTV CINEMA movies (24 hours after ordering???), but this same issue came up last year.

Lesson learned: If you can't be there to watch it, don't order it. There are several showtimes for events like Wrestlemania. It is scheduled to be shown at 26 more times before the end of the month.

do you have kids that might have accidentally deleted it?

Any chance someone in your house updates the receiver software? I downloaded a pay per view movie one Saturday and started watching it. After the kids went to be I downloaded the latest version of CE software, when the receiver came back up the movie was gone. It had only been about 8 hours since we downloaded it.

If you look at history it says and I Quote "This pay per view was rented on Sunday 4/3 at 7:00 pm.This program was deleted because it was no longer purchasable.(1009)" I didnt even get to watch it.Ive considered contacting the bbb or the ftc or something.Dont know what to do really.Just mad im out of 70 buck.I even ask if they let me watch a replay on cover the cost id be happy with that .Looks like they would least help me .What ever happen to that jd Power award for customer service .:mad:

Have you confirmed that your account has been dinged?

You can click the "Recent Activity" tab on your Account Overview page if you haven't already.

I wonder if your credit card company might not be able to help you with a dispute like this.

Have you confirmed that your account has been dinged?

You can click the "Recent Activity" tab on your Account Overview page if you haven't already.

I wonder if your credit card company might not be able to help you with a dispute like this.

What do you mean by have I confirm if my account has been dinged .I pay my account thru verizon an dont know if they will help.Im just wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them an if direct cs is really a pain in the butt an what can been done other than switching to dish. Which I hear they are no better if not worse.

What do you mean by have I confirm if my account has been dinged .I pay my account thru verizon an dont know if they will help.Im just wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them an if direct cs is really a pain in the butt an what can been done other than switching to dish. Which I hear they are no better if not worse.
do you have a directv.com account?

Nothing show up on my Directv account it show up on verizon bill, but the billing cycle hasnt ended yet .

On accounts that go through the Telecom (I am in the same boat as mine is through Qwest) it does show any programming changes or orders you made on the DIrectv site. The only thing you cant do is view bills or pay (you do that through the telecom)

Now if the bill cycle has cut then you'd have to wait until the Verizon bill shows up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts