Made the Switch ...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
And you can do exactly the same thing with select button. Press select and then again within the 5 seconds and the banner goes away.
You have to wait. If you would have read my post where I said using cancel you can hit the button again if you do not want to wait.

You have to wait. If you would have read my post where I said using cancel you can hit the button again if you do not want to wait.
No, you don't have to wait. You can hit either button (cancel or select) and then immediately hit it again and the banner goes away. I just did it both ways....

No, you don't have to wait. You can hit either button (cancel or select) and then immediately hit it again and the banner goes away. I just did it both ways....
OK, you win that one. Since I have always used the cancel button I forgot that the CUI adds options that can be selected including close.

Reactions: charlesrshell
You can accomplish that by deleting an entire folder on the main DVR screen, or you can delete multiples by pressing Options and then manage recording, IIRC.
That's more buttons to push when there is plenty room on the specific show listings page to add a delete all button.

Another issue I noticed. I have a 5 day a week live news show I record. Last night when the live show came on it was not recorded. When I looked at scheduling the show was grayed and lined out and gave the reason that it was either already recorded or would be recording later.

That's more buttons to push when there is plenty room on the specific show listings page to add a delete all button.

Agreed. I am not saying it could not be improved. I was just trying to offer suggestions on how to accomplish what you were wanting to do.

And then if you used a 40 remote or a Harmony remote that had color buttons you can simply press the blue button and the entire folder contents goes into the trash... ;)

Reactions: pattykay
And then if you used a 40 remote or a Harmony remote that had color buttons you can simply press the blue button and the entire folder contents goes into the trash... ;)

Or press the 'Recall' button on the 50.0, 52.0 and 54.0 remotes to delete an item or an entire folder. ;)

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts