Maden for 360 Big Disapointment.

Kevinw

Just a regular guy
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 2, 2003
Jacksonville, FL
Madden for 360 Big Disapointment.

First graphics are great but the game is missing some elements that made it great.
No fantasy abillity, No create a player, No drafting and the worse thing is not being able to protest a call......
I had an obvious punt go out of bounds at the 2 yard line and it was called a touchback. Instant replay was very clear...BOOO

Last edited:
Scott Greczkowski said:
I got it but have not played it yet. I have been busy playiing PGR. :D

let me know when you want to race online. i stink, but could be fun.

i heard they scaled madden back alot. ea has disappointed me alot lately.

My Brother is a Big Madden fan. He stood in line at Shopko all night on release night to get an Xbox 360 and Madden 2006 for the 360.
He hated Madden for the 360, tradded the Madden 2006- 360 in for an other game and went back to the regular Xbox Madden 2006 version of the game.
He said it was just not the same game, but the graphics were really good.
He said all the other Xbox 360 Games so far have all ben top quality and play good, all except Madden for the 360.
I wonder if they were just in a hurry and took things out?

Over Chrismas we had a Madden 2006 (non xbox 360 version) tourney with the family. I came in 3rd.

Gee, madden sucks, call the fox news....

The worst thing is the challenges being removed, there's no excuse for that. Even if they didn't have time to code the off-synched audio/visuals, or implement the extra slo-mo camera angles, they still can't leave that out...

The system is broken anyways, it's only right 50% of the time, and you NEVER get to see a replay before challenging unless it's a really big play. If you're playing at home, you should get a replay before the next play so you can make the decision, like it is in real games.

I love how EA still uses the "if it's in the game, it's in the game" motto but haven't stuck to that since 1997 or so...

I agree Madden is a big disappointment! The graphics are awesome, but that's it. I'm finding that with quite a few games, that they spent so much time with the graphics that they forgot about play ability.

Graphics sell...everyone knows that...You don't buy a system because of a promise of great gameplay, you buy it because you see it's the cool new toy and it looks a lot better than the old junk your friends have...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)