Major Crimes on TNT

Here I am :)
This is a different feel than the closer. One has to give it sometime to adjust. There is good acting and the stories may not be as involved like the closer but it is entertaining. Provenza adjustment is entertaining. He goes from being in charged to being demoted and told to take it or retired. His story is funny because we all.can relate to it at some level. I am going to keep watching. I think the show will get better and it will be as good as the closer.

It's Okay. Two immediate improvements would be: 1) getting rid of the kid Rusty - he is a constant annoyance. There was something I didn't like about that kid from the get go and I didn't figure it out until just this past show. He was Jake's annoying friend on Two and a Half Men. 2) Provenza needs to stop having his hissy-fits. I thought of who he reminded me of this past show...just can't recall who at this time.

I found tonight's episode to be taking a much more serious tone which seemed to be lacking from the last few episodes. Last week seemed too much over the top.

I still keep seeing "Madam President" when I watch Mary McDonnell, which isn't a bad thing.

Last edited:
dahenny said:
Good episode last night. It's not quite as good without Brenda Lee, but I'll definitely be watching this series.

Agreed! They've ironed out a few wrinkles and the show is much more watchable...but they still need to get rid of the kid (Bucky or whatever his name is).

As Tweek, from South Park would say.."stop with the pre caps, Man!!! Ahggg!""

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts