Major problem with my H20 and pixelation!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I just received my shipping confirmation. this is what they sent: E®P_H20 - Model: H20-100C-R

A newer old recvr ?
Glad you got one, it being a H20 is not a problem, the -100's are the ones that work, I still use one.
I have never heard of the C-R part though.

A newer old recvr ?
Glad you got one, it being a H20 is not a problem, the -100's are the ones that work, I still use one.
I have never heard of the C-R part though.

The "C" I don't know, but the R means refurbished, IIRC.

As long as it works. I'm a little disappointed that it's not a H21 (network capable). Is there any reputable place to buy an H21, without is being some beat up piece of junk?

As long as it works. I'm a little disappointed that it's not a H21 (network capable). Is there any reputable place to buy an H21, without is being some beat up piece of junk?

BestBuy has them.

Check your account online for add receivers and see if it says you can get a HD receiver for free. If it does call DirecTV, tell them you want a H21 or H23 but since they can't guarentee that model you'll get, could be another H20, that you'd like a $99 credit on your account so you can go buy one at a store. Sometimes that works, sometimes that doesn't.

BB would be my suggestion or Costco's as well.
Actually I think I remember them where I'm at having H and HR22's

Adding a receiver in that fashion will likely start a new 2-year commitment.

Regards, Eric

Not if is replacing a defective unit, only if it is an upgrade. Also, it would extend a contract if the replaced unit was owned.

Not if is replacing a defective unit, only if it is an upgrade. Also, it would extend a contract if the replaced unit was owned.
Unless the owned unit was on the protection plan, then no commitment extension.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)