Major Question about intalling 3 dual recievers!!!!!

mgarza29

Original poster
Apr 22, 2006
Blue Springs Missouri
I am new to sats and getting my feet wet. What is the best way to install 3 dual recievers? I have 2 322's and a DVR but don't know if a SW44, DPP34, or DPP44 would be the best to add to the system. Also can I only use the 110 and 119 sat feeds to supply the three recievers?

I'd go with a DPP44 switch and seperators(as well as dishpro lnbs). This way you would only need one run of RG6 to each of your recievers. Also, with that switch, you could look at up to 4 satellite locations.

mgarza29 said:
I have a DPP LNBS that come with two cables into the house. Can I use only these two with the DPP44 switch and still be able to have 4 possible hookups?

With the Dish Pro Plus LNBF's you have, and the requirement to feed 3 receivers each with dual tuners, you will want a DPP 44 switch.
A DP34 or SW44 switch are not compatible with DishPro Plus LNBF's.
Use the two cables you have coming into the house and put them into ports #1 and #2 of the DPP 44 switch.
The two output feeds from the DishPro Plus LNBF will default to separate 119 and 110 feeds when inserted into this switch.
The input connection on the LNBF for a third satellite cannot be used when using a DPP 44 switch.
From output port #1 of the DPP44 switch go into the Power Inserter and out of it and into a Separator, out of the separator will go two feeds for one receiver.
Output ports #2 and #3 going into separators will give you feeds for the other two dual receivers.
Output #4 will be a spare.
DPPlus Separators are about $10. each.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)