Make the DirecTV App like the DirecTV Now app.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
The current directv app is total garbage, it crashes multiple times, its slow when it loads, I am not sure why its so hard to make directv subs be able to get an app close to what DirecTV Now offers which is a far superior mobile product.
Make it same all across the board, give people a better TV experience, especially for people on the go.

Reactions: bamasat
The current directv app is total garbage, it crashes multiple times, its slow when it loads, I am not sure why its so hard to make directv subs be able to get an app close to what DirecTV Now offers which is a far superior mobile product.
Make it same all across the board, give people a better TV experience, especially for people on the go.
Yeah ...

Although incredibly, at least the android version of the DIRECTV app on my smartphone has been working fine for almost six months now with the most recent updates.

But shsssh ...

Better keep it down and not boast before the app overhears and starts behaving like crap again ...

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

My wife uses the iOS DirecTV app almost every day to watch recordings she downloads from our HR54. Every month or so, she has to log back in, but other than that it works fine, if slowly.

I find it unique in a useless way.....On my Android phone I just can't go the the TV guide? why?...Instead I have to start streaming something just to get to it.....Its garbage, I email, and never hear anything back, or improvements.

I find ipad performance matters My iPad Air on the app is a little slow but my 2017 iPad loads the app very fast

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)