Man accused of defecating in CVS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, this brings back bad memories. I worked at a supermarket during high school, and one day I get called to clean up in aisle 5. I get there and what do I see? Someone had taken a BIG dump in the middle of the aisle. NICE HUH !!

Boy, this brings back bad memories. I worked at a supermarket during high school, and one day I get called to clean up in aisle 5. I get there and what do I see? Someone had taken a BIG dump in the middle of the aisle. NICE HUH !!
Lol! I worked at a grocery store for many years...I can;t tell you how many times I walked into the bathroom and there was crap EVERYWHERE BUT the toilet (including next to the urinals).

Lol! I worked at a grocery store for many years...I can;t tell you how many times I walked into the bathroom and there was crap EVERYWHERE BUT the toilet (including next to the urinals).

That's bad enough. But imagine someone dumping in the open, like a grocery store aisle.

Of course, you did use Bounty...the quicker pooper picker upper? Seriously, what kind of freak would dump a load in the middle of a supermarket isle? And what would you have done if caught the poopatrator in the act?

Of course, you did use Bounty...the quicker pooper picker upper? Seriously, what kind of freak would dump a load in the middle of a supermarket isle? And what would you have done if caught the poopatrator in the act?
I would want to take a fire hose to him or her. It would be fun to see the person rollin around.:D

I just re-read the title - man accused of defacating in CVS.

They musy be waiting for the DNA results to come in before they have enough to charge him with the crime. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.