Man Cave Picture, Post Yours

Status
Please reply by conversation.
WP_20141024_002.jpg

Not much of a man cave but this is where I do my "FTA" thing. My wife tends to stay away. Something about working multiple remotes to watch TV......I had a true "man cave" in the three car garage but as I said earlier, the kids took that over when they moved back in.

Sort of a two part "cave". The first is where the work and research gets done (I restore old radios as a hobby plus my Ham setup is here) and the second is where all the A/V stuff is. Difficult to tell in the photo but all around that A/V center, besides the Sony TV, is a Blu-Ray player, a DVR, a Dishnet box, a Zenith digital converter box, the remote antenna rotater control box, the MicroHD FTA box, a 4DTV box, and a Sony home theater system.

shack-1.jpg

shack-2.jpg

Thanks. The ARC-5 is restored but it's missing the red warning label on top. Gotta hunt one of those down one of these days.

Sort of a two part "cave". The first is where the work and research gets done (I restore old radios as a hobby plus my Ham setup is here) and the second is where all the A/V stuff is. Difficult to tell in the photo but all around that A/V center, besides the Sony TV, is a Blu-Ray player, a DVR, a Dishnet box, a Zenith digital converter box, the remote antenna rotater control box, the MicroHD FTA box, a 4DTV box, and a Sony home theater system.

View attachment 102360
View attachment 102361
Looks like a Realistic Patrolman 10 next the the Philco tube sign, and I'm guessing the pink radio missing the chassis is a Zenith. No one needs to see my garage with of radios, tube and who knows what....Nice setup too

The ARC-5 is specifically a Western Electric BC-459-A. Well, you guys got to see just about the last image on the Sony. Shortly after I took the pic the "A" board went south. I've got that pooch all apart in the living room waiting for Fedex to bring a replacement board.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts