Man who fathered 30 kids says he needs a break—on child support

Status
Not open for further replies.
A simple solution is perhaps either wearing some contraception or keeping it in your damn pants once in awhile. Not even the Duggars have matched this guy. LOL

Even though he is paying only 1.49 to some mothers he is racking up arrears. He will be paying child support until he dies with all those kids.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

Nah, the simplest solution is castration, period.....

Unfortunately it will have to be his choice as he has broken no laws. He is paying child support and is not a dead beat dad.

You need a marriage license...why not a parenting license to deterimine if the "couple" is mentally, emotionally and financially able to sustain anohter life? Otherwise, society gets stuck paying the bills and suffering the consequences of such piss-poor choices. Yep, strick enforcement of:

1. Marriage Licensing
2. Parenting Licensing
3. Drivers Licensing (intense training, education and certification in which I envision 70% would lose their licenses - people need to "prove" they are a "professional" when getting behind the wheel of a 2-ton vehicle IMO).

But how does this impact civil liberties and one's pursuit of happiness? Of course, if the government is allowed to state who can and cannot have children, why not take it to the next step and withdraw this priviledge to anyone the government deems to have genetic issues?

Great questions for Sonic Babble! Let's say just when I'm Dictator...well, everything will be peachy-keen. And I will tell my subjects this fact each and every day. :rolleyes:

You need a marriage license...why not a parenting license to deterimine if the "couple" is mentally, emotionally and financially able to sustain anohter life? Otherwise, society gets stuck paying the bills and suffering the consequences of such piss-poor choices. Yep, strick enforcement of:

1. Marriage Licensing
2. Parenting Licensing
3. Drivers Licensing (intense training, education and certification in which I envision 70% would lose their licenses - people need to "prove" they are a "professional" when getting behind the wheel of a 2-ton vehicle IMO).

But how does this impact civil liberties and one's pursuit of happiness? Of course, if the government is allowed to state who can and cannot have children, why not take it to the next step and withdraw this priviledge to anyone the government deems to have genetic issues?

Great questions for Sonic Babble! Let's say just when I'm Dictator...well, everything will be peachy-keen. And I will tell my subjects this fact each and every day. :rolleyes:
:bow:bow:bow:D:D

$1.49 is pathetic. That comes out to $44.70 a week, $178.80 a month for all his kids. The loser needs to get a vasectomy and find more jobs or a higher paying job because Americans do not want to raise his kids.

If he wanted a lot of kids, he should of gotten together with the octomom after she had her litter of kids.

And as for him being the father of all those kids, why not go on the Maury show and have DNA tests. I bet some of those kids are not his.

Even though he is paying only 1.49 to some mothers he is racking up arrears. He will be paying child support until he dies with all those kids.
Is he going into arrears ? I didn't read the linked article but the one I did read mentioned nothing about that. The child support agency will base what he pays on his income and presumably the # of kids... Maybe not though... They may simply base it on (1) kid and his income, divide up what they can, and keep track of the balance owed...forever !!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Hall said:
Is he going into arrears ?

I doubt it. He.wouldn't have all those children if were going into arrears. :D

Seriously, as flawed as this knucklehead is...what about the mothers and who and the heck is raising these people? I can only shake my head in disbelief. :(

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

I handle, amongst other things, payroll, and hence, child support issues. Generally, the max limit is 25% of disposable income for child support. And there can be differing ways of calculating priority when there are multiple mothers in multiple states. It can get "challenging."

I handle, amongst other things, payroll, and hence, child support issues. Generally, the max limit is 25% of disposable income for child support. And there can be differing ways of calculating priority when there are multiple mothers in multiple states. It can get "challenging."

In my state it is 50% of the check is the maximum.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad Cartridge

How is it challenging for you ? You simply withhold what the court order says, do you not ?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

No, the employer has to break it up and not pull over the percentage. Such a pain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)