Manifest (Netflix)

I wasn't expecting that, honestly.

Haven't checked the ratings, but I'd think they're not the best.

Question is, will it be another short season?

And, Will it kick off again in January? or will it start in September, or will it be a summer series?
I'm glad it got picked up ... I also think that it very well may be a shorter season 8-13 episodes as that seems to be becoming the norm unless your one of the long time running shows.

I'm glad it got picked up ... I also think that it very well may be a shorter season 8-13 episodes as that seems to be becoming the norm unless your one of the long time running shows.

That sounds good, a short season works for me,

I'm thankful it got renewed

That sounds good, a short season works for me,

I'm thankful it got renewed
I would rather see the season run from start to finish rather than this stupid on for 2-3 weeks then not then start up then not then a break, its so chopped up that having good ratings would be a miracle.

I think some of these shows they want to fail.

I was looking forward to an episode last night, but Nope ...
I did know it wouldn't be on this week, but forgot ... they did mention it in the previews last week.

I would rather see the season run from start to finish rather than this stupid on for 2-3 weeks then not then start up then not then a break, its so chopped up that having good ratings would be a miracle.

I think some of these shows they want to fail.

I was looking forward to an episode last night, but Nope ...
I did know it wouldn't be on this week, but forgot ... they did mention it in the previews last week.

Totally agree, it would be best to have a regular season, I mean even if a short one
but running continously,

Same here, I had my mind thinking ... Monday night ... Manifest,

But those "bright guys" at NBC, don't like to have shows running continously, which I agree doesn't help to keep the audience, i.e. ratings.

I suffer the same with The Blacklist (NBC) for example, which right now is still on a 2 and a half month winter break.

Something is wrong with all of them.

And now we know Jared is an X'er, and a real ahole.

yep, I remember I mentioned before, that I had a strong impression that Jared
was involved in that attack/arson, he deserves something real bad to come to him
in the next episodes.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Yes, definitely. If they removed him from the show completely then I would like it more.

you see, I think he's been very childish about the whole thing, not to say extremely obtuse,

I sure had the hunch he was involved, when he received that phone call from the hater
asking ETA, as Micaela was walking out of the precinct,

Then during the fire, as that boy was going back to help or rescue and then Olive was going behind him,

I sure noted like Jared flinched and yelled NO, like he was anticipating or knew about an impending explosion, well at least that was my impression

Not a bad episode,

Such a passionate kiss with her girlfriend or ex-gf and Sanvee doesn't remember it? :rolleyes:

mm Something's definitely wrong with her..
I think shes starting to see the effects of the testing shes done on herself .... Looks like Zeke might be next ...

As I was watching last night's episode, and I saw Sanvee in such a bad shape, I thought she is getting worse in each episode.

Anyone watching last night's episode without watching previous episodes, wil think these are quite a bunch of weirdos.

For a moment, when I saw the plane flying above the ship, I was reminded of the movie The Philadelphia Experiment.

Anyway, I'm really concerned for Sanvee.

She sure seemed very hyperactive.

And I agree, if you haven't seen all the previous episodes you will have no idea what is going on with all the strange behavior. It would be hard for someone to just start watching the current episodes

I liked the part where there was a thunderstorm for some of the people, but it was a clear day for Olive.

In general, it seems like the series is going more sci-fi and less soap opera -- I like that.

... When this series has its finale, I have a hunch that it is going to involve the Bermuda Triangle. They flew through it.

She sure seemed very hyperactive.

And I agree, if you haven't seen all the previous episodes you will have no idea what is going on with all the strange behavior. It would be hard for someone to just start watching the current episodes

I liked the part where there was a thunderstorm for some of the people, but it was a clear day for Olive.

In general, it seems like the series is going more sci-fi and less soap opera -- I like that.

... When this series has its finale, I have a hunch that it is going to involve the Bermuda Triangle. They flew through it.
I agree with all that you've said here ...

Me and a friend were just discussing the Bermuda Triangle being involved.

I just read a critical article on Pajiba titled Why you should stop watching Manifest immediately

I think it has some good points, talks about the writers coming up with sub-plots, characters but not following up.

I LOL when I read:

Do you remember the Major?

The writers don't either.

And I thought, yeah, that's right, whatever happened with that? :confused:

I just read a critical article on Pajiba titled Why you should stop watching Manifest immediately

I think it has some good points, talks about the writers coming up with sub-plots, characters but not following up.

I LOL when I read:

Do you remember the Major?

The writers don't either.

And I thought, yeah, that's right, whatever happened with that? :confused:
Manifest certainly does have a lot of loose ends. Many questions and few answers.

But I disagree with the Pajiba author. Just because he doesn't like the series is no reason everyone else should stop liking it. I personally find it entertaining. The ratings will have the final say on whether the series continues.

With many colleges and schools closed, and basketball, baseball, hockey, and USBC bowling suspended -- I think we'll see more people turning to TV shows to pass the time.

Manifest certainly does have a lot of loose ends. Many questions and few answers.

But I disagree with the Pajiba author. Just because he doesn't like the series is no reason everyone else should stop liking it. I personally find it entertaining. The ratings will have the final say on whether the series continues.

With many colleges and schools closed, and basketball, baseball, hockey, and USBC bowling suspended -- I think we'll see more people turning to TV shows to pass the time.

I realize now, there are only 2 episodes left - But it feels like it just started,

They should have come up with more episodes for this season.

At least, I hope they renew it.

I personally don't have an issue with the writers not providing answers,

I know for sure, that they wouldn't even dare to try to explain exactly what happened to the plane and the mechanics of that.

I think this show deserves another season.

Reactions: norman881