Manifest (Netflix)

Returns to Netflix on 11/4

S~

Is it just me or has anyone else forgotten much what happened in season 3? Gonna need to binge watch the last season before season 4 starts.

I will definitely rewatch at least the last episode of season 3. I remember at least one major character death as well as one character advancing in age enough that the old actor will no longer fit.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Is it just me or has anyone else forgotten much what happened in season 3? Gonna need to binge watch the last season before season 4 starts.
I did see the last few episodes of season 3 but I only remember the boy that was on the plane had aged like over night to being an adult at the end. I could get by with a recap of the show up to now, right before they show the next season.

Reactions: Jimbo
They have pulled off a really strong comeback, and it looks like they may actually stick the landing. That's all for now.

The only problem is it's Dolby Vision and timed WAY too dark. You'll have to adjust your usual pic settings for this one. I wish I could see the logic in the recent darkness trend. Think of the one House Of Dragons episode...could't see a damn thing at night.

Last edited:
The only problem is it's Dolby Vision and timed WAY too dark. You'll have to adjust your usual pic settings for this one. I wish I could see the logic in the recent darkness trend. Think of the one House Of Dragons episode...could't see a damn thing at night.
I didn't notice anything about the picture darkness.

I just got a notice from my expired Netflix account that it has Manifest season 4. Question: Does it have all 10 episodes right now or will they release them one per week?

Reactions: Jimbo
(No spoiler here.) Just saying I watched the last 2 episodes of season 3 (to re-familiarize myself with the story line). Then started watching part of season 4 thinking it would be 10 episodes to the finish line and now this:
All 10 of Part 1.
So I guess my one month of Netflix will not be enough to know the final ending?

(No spoiler here.) Just saying I watched the last 2 episodes of season 3 (to re-familiarize myself with the story line). Then started watching part of season 4 thinking it would be 10 episodes to the finish line and now this:

So I guess my one month of Netflix will not be enough to know the final ending?
Nope. You'll have to pick it up again sometime next year, TBA.