Manny's Gone

I'm confused, did you read it, or not??

If not, how can you comment on it?? If so, how can you claim you "don't read his blog AT ALL"??

NOW we are going split hairs.....:rolleyes:

I do not read it regularly....I read it TODAY for the 1st time ever!

I have no need ot desire to read what he thinks on a daily basis.

I have no issues with his opinion...as the ole saying goes, "they are like a$$*****...everyone has one....!" He just happens to express it when he thinks no one is paying attention to him....

....it that a better explination...?;)

I have no issues with his opinion...as the ole saying goes, "they are like a$$*****...everyone has one....!" He just happens to express it when he thinks no one is paying attention to him....

That reminds me of the Howard Stern Movie. They got back the ratings and found out some of the people who hated Stern also listened to his show.

That's not entirely true. He did start his blog while he was still an active player.

In your best Ricky Ricardo voice - "Salsa, you got some splaining to do!"

It looks like Manny was ready to appeal the suspension by saying his elevated testosterone was due to DHEA (which is not banned in MLB). Once they got his medical records that showed he was basically LYING, he decided to drop the appeal.

This does not surprise me at all. I was never a fan of Manny and was a little disappointed when they got him in a trade (I will admit he did help them into the playoffs last year). He is a known clubhouse cancer and a liar. Being with the Dodgers for less than a year, he is already proving to be more of a detriment than anything else. I am now convinced that he was a doper with the Sox, which probably partially explains his mood swings.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp...ey=news_la&fext=.jsp&c_id=la&partnerId=rss_la

This does not surprise me at all. I was never a fan of Manny and was a little disappointed when they got him in a trade (I will admit he did help them into the playoffs last year). He is a known clubhouse cancer and a liar. Being with the Dodgers for less than a year, he is already proving to be more of a detriment than anything else. I am now convinced that he was a doper with the Sox, which probably partially explains his mood swings.
As a Sox fan and witnessing the daily soap opera, I feel that Manny* didn't become a "clubhouse cancer" until last season, when he obviously quit on the team to get out of those burdensome $20M option years in his contract.

Don't get me wrong, he was quirky, he appeared to be lazy on the field, and it was obvious he always thought of himself first. But, I never saw any "mood swings" and, he never did anything detrimental to the team until last year. All in the name of cashing in on that fat contract....

As a Sox fan and witnessing the daily soap opera, I feel that Manny* didn't become a "clubhouse cancer" until last season, when he obviously quit on the team to get out of those burdensome $20M option years in his contract.

Don't get me wrong, he was quirky, he appeared to be lazy on the field, and it was obvious he always thought of himself first. But, I never saw any "mood swings" and, he never did anything detrimental to the team until last year. All in the name of cashing in on that fat contract....
The multiple times he asked to be traded (even even sat out a couple of years ago demanding a trade), the multiple times he faked an injury, the multiple times he threw a tantrum because he had to play on a scheduled day off, the multiple times he said he loved and hated Boston, ex. I think he has had a few mood swings.

The multiple times he asked to be traded (even even sat out a couple of years ago demanding a trade), the multiple times he faked an injury, the multiple times he threw a tantrum because he had to play on a scheduled day off, the multiple times he said he loved and hated Boston, ex. I think he has had a few mood swings.

That was chalked up to "Manny being Manny"..... BUT, they were winning so it was overlooked until.....drumroll please....ta-dahhhh.....last year because the Red Sox brass and some fans NEEDED SOMEONE to blame for a last place team winning the AL East and the American League pennant. See, when a team is winning...you don't hear phrases like "clubhouse cancer" and "a bad influence on the younger players" and MY personal favorite, "a quitter". They somehow chaulk it up to a player being "different"....lol! THAT my friends is why I don't put too much weight on that BS of someone being a cancer in the clubhouse....because fans, teams and management really don't give a ratz a$$ if the team is winning. That has been proved time and time again in EVERY team sport.

FanArchy Premiers June 7 on Versus

FSN Pittsburgh Cancels SportsBeat...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts