March 9, 2004 Live Retailer Chat Report!

if the 322s and 522s are plentiful, then why aren't they available to existing customers yet???? :mad:

Jay Leno will be at the Team Summit conference in May! (Cool I am going!)

That wraps up the chat!

THanks for visiting SatelliteGuys.US!

THANKS SCOTT !!!

Scott Greczkowski said:
Question about 921's...

Bugs were found in the product by real videphiles and if your TV is not tuned properly the users had problem, so now they are tuning the units (ie new hardware) and upgrading software to fix these issues

(can I respond here?)

What the heck does that mean? They're obviously not tuning our TV's - so they are tuning the 921 to match the improperly tuned tvs?

Makes no sense. Probably talking about the blue line problem and whatever adjustment or filtering is being added to minimize it.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Question about 921's...

Bugs were found in the product by real videphiles and if your TV is not tuned properly the users had problem, so now they are tuning the units (ie new hardware) and upgrading software to fix these issues

What... without the screen saver they were burning in Plasmas? What does this one mean?

Sorry, Dave.... Didn't mean to mimic your post. Like minds, I guess.....

Scott Greczkowski said:
There will be an upgrade next week which fixes some more bugs, and OpenTV should be available a month or so after that.

Anyone heard any more news on this? :confused:

TNGTony said:
Fort Wayne launched last month! Did you mean South Bend?
An interesting question ... and at this point it's obviously not South Bend. Probably just an oops.

BTW: South Bend - NBC (WNDU) and PBS (WNIT) remain "in engineering", Which would make it a CBS/Fox/LeSea package if it were actually on. Probably not enough to sell.

JL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts