3 BlackHitachi 12
3 IZZONE 12
3 Team DWS44 12
3 projectorsrule but not in hoo 12
3 Nuts4scuba 12
9 TheTimm 11
10 Man amognst Boys 10
10 JeffC3 10

Doesn't look like anyone is hurt to bad by some upsets yesterday. We will see how they play out as the rounds continue. Have a great day and bring on the games!!!:D

Standings after the first round:

1 Tar Heel Blue 25
2 Nuts4scuba 24
2 mwgiii 24
4 Team DWS44 23
4 sikma 23
6 TheTimm 22
6 IZZONE 22
6 BlackHitachi 22
9 Man amognst Boys 21
9 projectorsrule but not in hoo 21
11 JeffC3 20

I haven't poked around everyone's selections much, so I'm not sure who's lost what -- but my biggest loss is Kansas, who I had in the Final 8. Whoops. My biggest heartbreak was Michigan State, who apparently suck. Good luck to whichever team is dumb enough to draft Paul Davis.:mad:

After 2 complete rounds here are the standings:

Rank Team Points
1 Tar Heel Blue 47
2 Team DWS44 45
3 IZZONE 44
4 TheTimm 42
4 JeffC3 42
4 BlackHitachi 42
7 Man amognst Boys 41
8 Nuts4scuba 40
9 mwgiii 38
10 sikma 35
10 projectorsrule but not in hoo 35

Sweet 16 starts thursday night!!

TheTimm said:
Good enough. I'm through the first weekend and still have all my Final Four teams left. :D

Ditto!

You read it here first though...the 2006 championship game will be Bradley vs. George Mason! :shocked

hehe :D

I had Duke winning it, so I'm toast. :(

Kinda bittersweet...I absolutely despise them, but had the lead in the office pool on the bracket that had them winning until the loss. Dammit...adds yet another reason to despise them, I guess. :mad:

I knew I shouldn't have picked Duke to be in the final four. Well, that ends my chances of winning any kind of cash. Start studying for next year.

I didn't have Duke winning it but I did have them in the championship game...

Have you guys tried that scenario generator from yahoo with the remaining games to see how the standings change??? That's pretty cool!!

I'm still in it... just need BC, UConn, and Memphis to win a couple more games, except Memphis has to lose to Uconn in the finals... Go Huskies!!!

jbcheshire said:
Have you guys tried that scenario generator from yahoo with the remaining games to see how the standings change??? That's pretty cool!!
So.Much.Fun.
Yes, I may be a nerd ... but thanks for pointing out that scenario generator. I may never leave my computer.:D

Oh, and if I get the rest of my games right I crush you all!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Uh, sorry. Got carried away there for a second. Won't happen again.

jbcheshire said:
I didn't have Duke winning it but I did have them in the championship game...

I'm still in it... just need BC, UConn, and Memphis to win a couple more games, except Memphis has to lose to Uconn in the finals... Go Huskies!!!

I am with you there. GO UCONN. Not the Washington Huskies. I am a few miles and grad from Uconn. We love our basketball here. Who says North Carolina is heart of BBall. Sorry Duke and UNC. See ya.

An unbelievable game among Huskie nations tonight. The better Huskie didnt win of course. Uconn did. Of course I am a graduate, a donor, season ticket holder, and live within a half an hour from campus but I have to admit, Washington was the better team and deserved to win.

Hearing the boos in the crowd and the chants of over rated, I finally felt that our program has changed roles. We are now the new Duke. Over rated, hated, win when we dont deserve to. I wish I could take joy in that game but I can not. It was ugly, Washington played their hearts out and we farted magic dust just like the Duke teams of the 1990s. The team played so sloppy I thought I was watching preseason NIT. And how many free throw attempts were we given to win that game. And Calhoun was complaining?

Oh boy. Where do we go from here?

Brewer4 said:
\
We are now the new Duke. Over rated, hated, win when we dont deserve to. I wish I could take joy in that game but I can not. It was ugly, Washington played their hearts out and we farted magic dust just like the Duke teams of the 1990s. The team played so sloppy I thought I was watching preseason NIT. And how many free throw attempts were we given to win that game. And Calhoun was complaining?

Oh boy. Where do we go from here?
If you're truly a UConn fan you should HOPE they become the new Duke. They're not quite there yet. Topnotch program, but still not up to Duke standards in my opinion. And I haven't come accross anyone who hates UConn. Duke, yes -- Duke haters are all over the place.

Oh, and I'm from Detroit -- and I have no emotional attachment to either school. And UConn deserved to win. They scored more points.:D

TheTimm said:
If you're truly a UConn fan you should HOPE they become the new Duke. They're not quite there yet. Topnotch program, but still not up to Duke standards in my opinion. And I haven't come accross anyone who hates UConn. Duke, yes -- Duke haters are all over the place.

Oh, and I'm from Detroit -- and I have no emotional attachment to either school. And UConn deserved to win. They scored more points.:D

Whew. Thats good. I guess will just match Krzyzewski's championships under the radar. Not to mention all the Big East championships and sweet sixteen appearances. :)

I just found this site. I guess you are right. We are not hated like Dook is. LOL

http://www.truthaboutduke.com/

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)