Marvel Agents of Shield News and Links

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
WATCH: HUNTER WANTS TERRIGENESIS IN NEW "AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." CLIP http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...nts-terrigenesis-in-new-agents-of-shield-clip
When "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." returns from hiatus on Tuesday, Coulson's team will be training and tracking down Inhumans. Whether these Inhumans pose a threat or not, Skye, Mack, Bobbi, and Hunter will be tasked to find them and potentially recruit them for the Secret Warriors.In this new clip from the spring premiere, Mack, Hunter, and Bobbi talk about what terrigenesis would mean to them, if they turned out to be Inhuman too. Hunter in particular is very interested in the subject.

5 MORE "SECRET WARRIORS" RECRUITS FOR MARVEL'S "AGENTS OF SHIELD" http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...arriors-recruits-for-marvels-agents-of-shield
Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." may not have name-dropped "Secret Wars" until right before the launch of Season Three, but the show's been connected to Jonathan Hickman's Marvel Comics opus for a very long time now. The reveal that Hydra had infiltrated and corrupted S.H.I.E.L.D. from within, the major turning point of "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season One (and also "Captain America: The Winter Soldier"), plays out in the 2009 comic. "S.H.I.E.L.D.'s" connections to the comic continued to be forged in season two with the addition of villain Daniel Whitehall to the recurring cast and the reveal that -- surprise! -- Skye's actually "Secret Warriors" lead Daisy "Quake" Johnson.And now here we are, halfway through "S.H.I.E.L.D.'s" "Secret Warriors" season and things are about to get even more "Warriors"-y. In the show, Daisy (Chloe Bennet) is assembling a team to recruit Inhumans and counter threats posed to them and the world. The show cast Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Slingshot, one of Quake's teammates, and has revealed that Grant Ward has been transformed into Hive. With the addition of major "Secret Warriors" players like Slingshot and Hive to the cast, who else could -- or should -- "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." introduce in the back half of Season Three?

Here's what you need to remember on 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' season 3 http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...agents-of-shield-season-3-midseason/81466846/
It's been three long months since Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. was last on our TV screens, and with all the hype around Captain America: Civil War, and Agent Carter just killing it this season, you may have completely forgotten what happened with our favorite agents.

'Agents of SHIELD' Bosses Address Flash-Forward Mystery, 'Agent Carter' Integration https://www.yahoo.com/movies/agents-shield-bosses-address-flash-forward-mystery-agent-060000635.html
The midseason premiere kicked off with a mysterious flash-forward to three months in the future, showing an unidentified SHIELD agent seemingly dead in space. But the present day story didn't offer any clues as to who will find his or herself in that precarious position in the future. The episode instead focused on Coulson's (Clark Gregg) relentless search for Hydra baddie Gideon Malick (Powers Booth), who had his hands full with trying to figure out what the Inhuman Hive wants after it took over Ward's (Brett Dalton) body. Meanwhile, love is blossoming on the SHIELD base, as Daisy (Chloe Bennet) and Lincoln (Luke Mitchell), as well as Fitz (Iain de Caestecker) and Simmons (Elizabeth Henstridge), took their relationships to the next level while the Secret Warriors continued to flesh out the new team of Inhumans working for SHIELD.The Hollywood Reporter spoke with Agents of SHIELD showrunners Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen about what that mysterious flash-forward means for the team going forward, as well as what Hive wants now that its on Earth and more.

INHUMANS ARE EVERYWHERE IN ACTION-PACKED "AGENTS OF SHIELD" PROMO http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...where-in-action-packed-agents-of-shield-promo
The first teaser for next week's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." promises plenty of super-powered action, as Hydra continues to take advantage of the growing Inhumans population even while Agent Coulson and his crew attempt to protect the rest of the planet. And how does the returning Absorbing Man fit into all of this?Coulson and General Talbot are forced to team up and attend a worldwide symposium on Inhumans, where they suspect Malick has an inside man. As the S.H.I.E.L.D. team gets closer to the truth, an unexpected traitor is revealed.

Marvel’s Most Wanted Adds Oded Fehr & Fernanda Andrade; First Logo Revealed http://wegotthiscovered.com/tv/marvels-most-wanted-adds-oded-fehr-first-logo-revealed/
The events of last night’s episode of Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. certainly seemed to be setting up the Marvel’s Most Wanted spinoff show, as Agents Bobbi Morse (Adrianne Palicki) and Lance Hunter (Nick Blood) were forced to split away from their friends and teammates in an emotional farewell scene.Now, Spoiler TV seems to have come across the first official logo for the show as well as news on a couple of casting additions. According to the report, both Oded Fehr (The Mummy) and Fernanda Andrade (The Devil Inside) have signed on to star in mysterious roles.No other details were provided, but there’s a pretty good chance at least one of them will be playing a villain, since we already have Morse, Hunter and Delroy Lindo’s Dominic Fortune on the side of the angels.Marvel’s Most Wanted was created and written by Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. EP Jeffrey Bell and writer Paul Zbyszewski, with Jeph Loeb also on board as executive-producer. There’s no official premiere date for the show just yet, but we shouldn’t have to wait too much longer for that.
MostWanted-1.jpg

AGENTS OF SHIELD DIRECTOR KEVIN TANCHAROEN BREAKS DOWN SEASON 3 SINGLE-TAKE FIGHT http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/04...haroen-breaks-down-season-3-single-take-fight
Marvel's Agents of SHIELD hasn't forgotten its coolest fight moment of Season 2: when Skye took out a room of Hydra agents in a scene shot in a single take.When it came time for director Kevin Tancharoen to once again helm an episode of SHIELD in Season 3, he and star Chloe Bennet were tasked with creating yet another epic one-take fight.Fans had a chance to see the fight unfold in Season 3, episode 15, "Spacetime," as Bennet's Daisy Johnson (formerly Skye) took out another room of bad guys to try to stop inevitable events from unfolding. Tancharoen told IGN that this time the fight wasn't just a pet project, but was written into the script by showrunners (and family members) Maurissa Tancharoen and Jed Whedon."They were like, 'And then Daisy takes out a room full of assailants in a one-take, choreographed sequence.' So it was kind of like, OK, I have to do it then. The person who wrote the script was my sister and my brother-in-law, so I think it was a 'we're going to make him do it again.' It was fun," Tancharoen said. "I don't think any one of these versions is going to be better or worse than the other. They're just going to be different. This particular one was in a smaller room, so it was a little bit more complicated."

How Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Is Hinting At A Tough Civil War Ending http://www.cinemablend.com/television/How-Agents-H-I-E-L-Hinting-Tough-Civil-War-Ending-129197.html
Just like with Captain America: The Winter Soldier in 2014 and Avengers: Age of Ultron last year, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will be tying in with the latest Marvel blockbuster in May. This year, it’s Captain America: Civil War, which will see the Avengers and other major heroes in the MCU feuding over the new, worldwide regulation of superhumans. Two weeks ago, it was said that the third Captain America installment would have a “ripple effect” on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and it appears we have the Inhumans to thank for that.In the logline for Season 3’s Episode 20, titled “Emancipation,” it’s noted that following Captain America: Civil War, the S.H.I.E.L.D. team will struggle with coming forward about their alliance with certain Inhumans now that the MCU’s status quo has changed.Here’s the complete synopsis from ABC:In the aftermath of the events of Captain America: Civil War, S.H.I.E.L.D. feels pressure to reveal their involvement with Inhumans. But with the stakes higher than ever and Hive growing stronger, the team is tested in ways they could never anticipate.Ever since Season 2’s “What They Become,” the Inhumans have played an important on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., even more so in Season 3 since those Terrigen-laced fish products made their way around the world. Aside from Daisy Johnson, S.H.I.E.L.D. has started recruiting other Inhumans to the organization, with the goal being to build the Secret Warriors. Unfortunately, since Inhumans were outed to the public, much of the general population looks at them with fear, which, to be fair, is applicable when it comes to Lash and Hive. That same kind of fear is also been thrown the Avengers’ way in Captain America: Civil War, hence why this legislation is being passed, and the Inhumans will likely themselves subjected to regulation as well. http://www.cinemablend.com/television/How-Agents-H-I-E-L-Hinting-Tough-Civil-War-Ending-129197.html

'Agents of SHIELD' Won't Kill Daisy -- But This Character Might Die http://www.buddytv.com/articles/marvels-agents-of-shield/agents-of-shield-wont-kill-dai-59507.aspx
Fans first got a peek of a mysterious space ship in the mid-season premiere of Agents of SHIELD, "Bouncing Back." The end of the episode "Spacetime" gave that flash forward a bit more context. Daisy touched an Inhuman with the power of foresight and saw that same deadly sequence that fans were shown episodes ago. Since it was established that the Inhuman, Charlie, shows people visions of death it looks like someone on the team is going to die. It is just unknown who will be the unlucky victim. The only thing that is clear is Daisy is in no danger. There is no way that Agents of SHIELD is killing off Daisy Johnson. With all the weirdness of Agents of SHIELD, the show has never really touched on one of the oldest Sci-Fi tropes before "Spacetime." Time travel has pretty much been off-limits. While Charlie's Inhumans powers aren't exactly time travel it did lead to a discussion of Agents of SHIELD establishing how time works in this universe. It was a bit confusing because Fitz was explaining it but the one thing is clear about time in Agents of SHIELD, it is set. Despite her best efforts and Lincoln's belief in her, Daisy could not stop the events of her vision occurring in "Spacetime." Daisy misinterpreted the events she was shown; Coulson didn't shoot her but the image of her in a mirror; Lincoln's face did end up getting covered in blood but it was from a minor head injury, etc. Unless Agents of SHIELD wants to go back on all that lore, a space shuttle is going to blow up and a SHIELD member will be inside when it happens. Someone is going die.

LOOK: SECRET WARRIORS ASSEMBLE IN NEW "AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." PICS http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/secret-warriors-assemble-new-agents-shield-pics
Season three of Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." has followed Daisy Johnson (Chloe Bennet) as she gathered together a team of Inhumans -- a task that has proven to be not so easy. But over the course of the season, she's recruited the Lincoln Campbell (Luke Mitchell) and Joey Gutierrez (Juan Pablo Raba) to her cause and, most recently, met Elena "Yo Yo" Rodriguez (Natalia Cordova-Buckley). Now, in new photos released by ABC from the upcoming episode titled "The Team," the fully-formed Secret Warriors prepare to embark on their first, definitely dangerous, mission.

HIVE LEAVES THE "AGENTS OF SHIELD" DECIMATED IN NEW EPISODE SYNOPSIS FOR "SINGULARITY" http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...mated-in-new-episode-synopsis-for-singularity
"Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." has had an intense third season, with Inhumans exploring their powers, Agent May losing her husband to Lash, and Grant Ward becoming a dangerous Inhuman called Hive. The team continues to respond to losses and threats, but nothing can prepare them for being reunited with Hive/Ward or the power he wields.The next two episodes of "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." -- "Paradise Lost" and "The Team" -- will showcase Gideon Malick's backstory, the true face of Hive, and Daisy's Secret Warriors. Something must go terribly wrong in these episodes, because the episode description below for "The Singularity" makes it sound like the S.H.I.E.L.D. team is in desperate need for help.

The Secret Warriors Unite -- But Is This The End of Coulson's "Agents of SHIELD"? http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...-is-this-the-end-of-coulsons-agents-of-shield
The first teaser for next week's episode of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." sees Daisy bringing the entire Secret Warriors team together for the first time. But what's Director Coulson's big secret, and what will it mean for the future of S.H.I.E.L.D.?

"AGENTS OF SHIELD'S" CLARK GREGG TEASES UPCOMING CHARACTER DEATH, PRESENTS NEW CLIP http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...es-upcoming-character-death-presents-new-clip
Marvel Week continued on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" with some "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." news. Clark Gregg, who plays Director Coulson, stopped by to present a new clip from the episode "Team" and spoke about the show's impending death."[Killing characters] seems like a big deal now," he said. "People kill people off a lot, on 'Game of Thrones,' 'Walking Dead,' and our show as well! People will be working and having a good day and all of a sudden you look and all the executive producers are by the monitor and everyone's like, 'Don't look at them. Don't look at them!... Oh my god, they're looking at me right now!' And you think, 'This is it.Asked when he was last in a situation like that, he revealed, Kinda recently."It's a good show! People like it. It's fun. On some shows, people get killed off and they're like, 'Hah! See you later, suckers!' But on our show, we get along, so people -- they cry a little," he added.As to the show's connection to "Captain America: Civil War," he shared, I haven't seen it yet. I'm going to go directly from here to the premiere."I may call you in tears in a few hours and find out I'm out of work," he joked.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Ming-Na Wen stands up to Hollywood whitewashing https://www.yahoo.com/tv/agents-h-e-l-d-170100157.html
Way back in January of 2015, the rumor mill spit out that Scarlett Johansson was picked up as the lead in Ghost in the Shell to the tune of $10 million. Today, Paramount released the first image of Johansson in costume as Motoko Kusanagi aka The Major.If you haven’t noticed, ScarJo isn’t Japanese.Whitewashing of Asian characters seems to be a theme this week in Hollywood. First Doctor Strange, now this. Macau-American actress Ming-Na Wen (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.) took to social media to vent her frustration. Ming-Na Wen ? ?@MingNa
Nothing against Scarlett Johansson. In fact, I'm a big fan. But everything against this Whitewashing of Asian role.
10:05 AM - 14 Apr 2016
Hollywood has been getting better with PoC representation in recent years, but week’s like this prove we still have a long way to go. Oh! And if you need a refresher on why it’s okay to convert a white character to a minority but not the other way around, head over here.

An Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Character Is About To Die, Here's What We Know http://www.cinemablend.com/televisi...acter-About-Die-Here-What-We-Know-131237.html
Being a spy is dangerous, so the odds of living a long life go down when you’re out in the field shooting bad guys. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has been no exception, as several key good guys have gone down in battle over the last two and a half seasons. The majority of these folks have been recurring or guest characters, but now it sounds like an especially big death is coming in the near future.Series lead Clark Gregg, a.k.a. Phil Couslon, stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Tuesday, and while talking about how shows like Game of Thrones are killing major characters left and right, and when the host asked when that last happened on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., the actor revealed it was actually not that long ago. He said: http://www.cinemablend.com/televisi...acter-About-Die-Here-What-We-Know-131237.html

'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Sneak Peek: The Secret Warriors Invade Hydra https://www.yahoo.com/tv/agents-of-shield-sneak-peek-the-secret-201250300.html
How is Daisy as a leader? Bennet says she’s a born leader. “She’s got an incredibly strong sense of self. I think she’s ruthless and has tons of empathy for other people. I think she doesn’t feel bad about admitting when she’s wrong, which are all great characteristics.” At the same time, though, she doesn’t have the experience that Coulson or May have and that’s tough when you’re in the business of saving the world. It’s all about “making sure you know what’s right for, first, the group as a whole, and then, for mankind.”Surprisingly, given that she’s been playing the role for a while now, she was a little shaky about this episode. “I was more nervous about shooting the scenes where I was a leader than I expected to be.” Bennet channeled that energy: “As an actor, if you’re sick that day, you use it. That’s what the character’s dealing with today, that’s what I’m dealing with today, I’m going to use it.” Whose nervousness was it? Perhaps her characters emotions bled into her own? “Daisy’s the youngest S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, but she’s put into this leadership role over people who are older than her and that’s kind of crazy.” But Bennet believes in Daisy. “I think she’s incredibly capable and I think she learns a lot going forward.”

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Hive's inside man revealed! http://www.ew.com/article/2016/04/20/agents-shield-daisy-hive-chloe-bennet-spoilers Warning: This story contains major spoilers from Tuesday’s episode of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Read at your own risk!As fast as the Secret Warriors were united they were disbanded, mostly because one of their own was inadvertently working for Hive. Twist!Remember how Hive could literally infect other Inhumans and they’d suddenly become loyal to him? That’s what happened during Tuesday’s episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., when Daisy (Chloe Bennet) and her ragtag team broke into the Hydra base to save Coulson (Clark Gregg) and the gang.After capturing Malick (Powers Boothe), the head of Hydra revealed that Hive could infect any Inhuman, putting a target on the Secret Warriors. Initially, Lincoln (Luke Mitchell) was revealed to be the culprit, having stowed the Kree orb away in his locker. But it was all a frame-job as Daisy was ultimately revealed to be infected and blindly loyal to Hive — so much so she destroyed the S.H.I.E.L.D. base on her way out. EW caught up with Bennet to get the scoop:

'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Postmortem: Chloe Bennet on Daisy's Betrayal – 'I Don't Want to Be Bad!' https://www.yahoo.com/tv/agents-of-shield-postmortem-star-chloe-054511980.html
Warning: This interview for the “The Team” episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. contains spoilers.You’d think we’d be used to it after seeing Ward turn on the team back in Season 1, but betrayal never gets easier. In this week’s episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., it’s Daisy’s turn to stick a knife in the back of her friends. Ward — or rather, the Inhuman Hive occupying his — infected Daisy and brought her under his control. She framed her boyfriend Lincoln, stole a mysterious Kree artifact, then used her powers to bring the roof down on S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters.We got a chance to talk with Chloe Bennet, who plays Daisy, about the episode. She talked about how she — and her character — feel about the turn, as well as how she feels about the team she put together. She also talked a little bit about the multicultural nature of the Secret Warriors and how Agents has quietly become a powerful force for change in the Marvel Universe.

"AGENTS OF SHIELD'S" DALTON HINTS AT HIVE'S DESTINY & SUPER-POWERED EPIC FINALE http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...ts-at-hives-destiny-super-powered-epic-finale
For all intents and purposes, Hydra agent Grant Ward is dead.During an excursion on the planet Maveth, Ward was killed by Agent Coulson, and his deceased corpse was possessed by the Inhuman entity called Hive. Now on Earth, Hive has been utilizing its abilities to drain life forces and control Inhumans -- including S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Daisy -- to amass an Inhuman army in order to carry out his master plan. However, in tonight's episode, "The Singularity," Fitz and Simmons pursue a way to free Daisy from Hive's influence -- and possibly eliminate him at the same time.Actor Brett Dalton, who has seen his character switch allegiances as well as minds over the past three seasons of "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," spoke with CBR News about Ward's transformation into Hive. Dalton got into how much of Ward still remains locked up deep in Hive's consciousness, the Inhuman god's interest in Daisy, and what to expect is he once again closes out the season with no-holds-barred fight scene.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts