Marvel "Agents of Shield"

Jees, miss 30 seconds and it all turns upside down. Thanks for filling me in.

Well she did seem to be exerting some sort of ET mind control or persuasion on him. It was not clear but sort of as portrayed by vampire shows doing compulsion.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 15

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

"Yes Men": Lorelei, a deadly seductress from Asgard, attacks Coulson and the team; Lorelei's nemesis, Lady Sif (Jaimie Alexander), steps in to help.

S~

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

"Yes Men": Lorelei, a deadly seductress from Asgard, attacks Coulson and the team; Lorelei's nemesis, Lady Sif (Jaimie Alexander), steps in to help.

S~

The type of plot I would hope to see more often... A minor superhero or mythic figure to be reckoned with - sounds much more appealing than trying to track down evil corporations with evil tech...

So, will the "Clairvoyant" end up being a Joss Whedon cameo? :D

It will be interesting to see how SHIELD can battle someone from Asgard. Some "insurance policy" (weapon) that Fury had developed "just in case" to handle Thor?

So, will the "Clairvoyant" end up being a Joss Whedon cameo? :D

It will be interesting to see how SHIELD can battle someone from Asgard. Some "insurance policy" (weapon) that Fury had developed "just in case" to handle Thor?

Sif, the warrior girl from the Thor movies, is going to be in the next episode. I'm assuming she will be helping them out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Interesting read on the MotleyFool. Since the Star Trek series was off the air for a decade before the first Star Trek movie, I don't know if I fully agree with their assertion that AoS and ST are the only two TV series to have their movies take place in the same Universe. I guess if we're talking syndicated TV and non-concurrent, then sure.

I guess you could say Doctor Who did this in the past, but the TV Doctor wasn't in the theatrical Doctor Who movie.

I do hope that the series is indeed renewed and it expands it audience. While I do think it was off to a slow start, they seem to be listening to fan complaints and seem to be improving it.

I do hope that the series is indeed renewed and it expands it audience. While I do think it was off to a slow start, they seem to be listening to fan complaints and seem to be improving it.

I think it took a while just because they already had a bunch of episodes done before it was released and now they are doing episodes after they heard the complaints.
I think it will get better.

So the show is nothing more than a commercial for the Marvel Movies. Yes, I can see that . But I still say that bringing more superheroes that people have heard of and know , would be key to getting the ratings up and more eyes on the show. If you are trying to attract more male eyes to your network ,as they say they want this show is do for the network, then you need to appeal to them with things that they like in the movies: Explosions and bigger than life super heroes. Until you do that , you will continue with dwindling ratings . But if they don't care about dwindling ratings and only want it to be an anchor commercial for the Marvel Theatrical Releases at the movie theaters, then you can continue to what you are doing.

So the show is nothing more than a commercial for the Marvel Movies. Yes, I can see that . But I still say that bringing more superheroes that people have heard of and know , would be key to getting the ratings up and more eyes on the show. If you are trying to attract more male eyes to your network ,as they say they want this show is do for the network, then you need to appeal to them with things that they like in the movies: Explosions and bigger than life super heroes. Until you do that , you will continue with dwindling ratings . But if they don't care about dwindling ratings and only want it to be an anchor commercial for the Marvel Theatrical Releases at the movie theaters, then you can continue to what you are doing.

If anything it's the opposite of what you're saying. They are in the same world, but they only occasionally reference stuff from the movies. Bringing in the heroes from the movies to make a cameo right before a new movie comes out would be advertising for the movies. They haven't done that once.

If anything it's the opposite of what you're saying. They are in the same world, but they only occasionally reference stuff from the movies. Bringing in the heroes from the movies to make a cameo right before a new movie comes out would be advertising for the movies. They haven't done that once.

Well they did clean up after Thor...

ABC picks up Marvel "Agents of Shield"

But what about the wee beestee that was bouncing around after the pigeons? That's what I thought Coulson and his agents would be tracking down.

DID you READ the article that was quoted ? I basically quoted from it when I posted . Can you not see anyone else's ideas, including the author of the article, other than your own?

DID you READ the article that was quoted ? I basically quoted from it when I posted . Can you not see anyone else's ideas, including the author of the article, other than your own?

I did read it. I just don't completely agree with it and I gave my reason why.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

A little better show this week seems to be getting a little better now!!! :)

Last edited:
It was a good episode. But, I think they blew an opportunity to have the plot go over 2 or possibly more episodes. They could have delayed Lady Sif's arrival and showed the gathering army a bit longer.

Absentia Season 3, Amazon

The Coroner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)