This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Marvel "Agents of Shield"

One of the best episodes of any TV show I've seen this season. With such great acting, a story about two people stranded on a deserted and mysterious planet proved to be very compelling drama!

Reactions: Annie61
Finally finished clearing off my DVR. This was my last series. Binged the season so far. It's OK. Nothing to write home about.

S~

Reactions: KAB
My wife was sucker-punched last night! She doesn't watch regularly and gasped at what Ward had done. (She missed out on the second season...)

This show continues to get better and better. Marvel has an incredible string of hits on TV.

Great Fall Finale! I wonder how this will dovetail in with "Civil War"?

Last Episode featured my home town! Although I thought the producers should have used the channel number of the local ABC affiliate instead of NBC...

(no comment on the call letters not being close)

Reactions: Annie61
Timer deleted. Had a 3 show back log to catch up on, watched the first and had no desire to continue. They should had gotten rid of Ward completely.

I have not watched any of this season. They are all sitting on the DVR. It is not must see TV for me, but during the summer I will probably catch up. If it is not worthy of summer fare, then I will cut the timer.

Not as much tie-in with the MCU and "Captain America: Civil War" other than I expected Coulson would take Cap's side. Good season finale but makes me wonder how exactly the show will continue.

Not as much tie-in with the MCU and "Captain America: Civil War" other than I expected Coulson would take Cap's side. Good season finale but makes me wonder how exactly the show will continue.
Looks like we will be back to chasing Daisy... BORING.

I'd like to see more of the Marvel material on Netflix. "Jessica Jones" and "Daredevil" were well done.