Marvel "Agents of Shield"

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Just watched the 2nd episode. I really liked it and is think this is going to be a good show. Hopefully the ratings keep up enough to keep it on the air. You have to think Disney really wants this show to succeed so they can continue to cross market with their avengers movies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm honestly not surprised that the ratings dropped. The first episode, while decent, was a dud considering the hype.

The second was good TV.
I hope they didn't mess up with the first one.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

"Tahiti. It's a magical place." Coulson said pretty much the exact same thing in the Pilot. Hmmm...

Rising Tide / Skye storyline got interesting there at the end. And a nice solution to the "this Tech can't be trusted to be controlled by (fill in the blank)."

I had to shuffle my timers as I lost the last 20-50 seconds of the episode on my ViP 211. I thought I fixed it after last week (as a result, I missed out on Lola's talents) but I was wrong. Third time's the charm!

Looking at the ratings I see this moving to another night fairly soon.

It's not like the ratings were terrible. Yes they dropped from the first episode but that first episode was the highest rated new drama premiere in 4 years.

It's not like the ratings were terrible. Yes they dropped from the first episode but that first episode was the highest rated new drama premiere in 4 years.

It is a Marvel TV show... the alone will get the high rating on the pilot. The problem is that the pilot did not deliver. I have not watch the 2nd episode, but so far everyone in this thread said the 2nd episode is better? If it is really the case, someone messed up. They need to put the best episode in the pilot to hook people in! Oh well.

I watched the second episode and I honestly had trouble staying focused on it. My wife liked it ,but I couldn't really tell you what happened.

I just saw the second episode. I have to say that it is as bland as the first one. First episode, they go after a super soldier. Second episode, they go after a laser device. Even the cameo was disappointing. You have a minute showing Nick Fury, and all you talk about is budget and money...

I have a feeling that if they don't come up with some real superheroes to spark some stories with action that this show will end up like I predicted originally. Boring side stories based on secondary characters from the original Avengers movies won't cut it. They need some big talent to keep people hooked.

I have a feeling that if they don't come up with some real superheroes to spark some stories with action that this show will end up like I predicted originally. Boring side stories based on secondary characters from the original Avengers movies won't cut it. They need some big talent to keep people hooked.

I bet Thor make a cameo in a week or so, right before the movie comes out. I was really hoping this would be a good show but it, so far, just looks like a big commercial for marvel films that came out this year.

I think that maybe they didn't really expect the show to last and they were indeed, just capitalizing on the other Marvel movies that came out this last summer and are using it as a prelude to the THOR movie come November.

I think that maybe they didn't really expect the show to last and they were indeed, just capitalizing on the other Marvel movies that came out this last summer and are using it as a prelude to the THOR movie come November.

I think your theory is absolutely bonkers. If they thought it wouldn't last, they wouldn't have green lit the series. There's no way they release a series that they think will tank and damage a multibillion dollar brand/franchise to provide a lead in to a movie that will crush the box office regardless of said prelude.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

"Tahiti. It's a magical place." Coulson said pretty much the exact same thing in the Pilot. Hmmm...

Rising Tide / Skye storyline got interesting there at the end. And a nice solution to the "this Tech can't be trusted to be controlled by (fill in the blank)." I had to shuffle my timers as I lost the last 20-50 seconds of the episode on my ViP 211. I thought I fixed it after last week (as a result, I missed out on Lola's talents) but I was wrong. Third time's the charm!

I noticed Coulson saying that too! I'm wondering what he/they are hinting at! I really like the show it's fun & interesting I'll be sticking with it. :)

Is Coulson a real person or a robot/android? I may have missed it but from some of the comments it seems like he did die and he was brought back by some other means like cloning or is a robot. It was a process that took a few months and he does not know, he thinks he went to Tahiti on vacation during the missing months. The only reason I think robot is a comment Nick Fury made about him being being changed into some other machine if he failed (too lazy to fire up the DVR and find the exact quote)...

Is Coulson a real person or a robot/android? I may have missed it but from some of the comments it seems like he did die and he was brought back by some other means like cloning or is a robot. It was a process that took a few months and he does not know, he thinks he went to Tahiti on vacation during the missing months. The only reason I think robot is a comment Nick Fury made about him being being changed into some other machine if he failed (too lazy to fire up the DVR and find the exact quote)...

Popular theory is he is a LMD - Life Model Decoy. - I guess you could call him an android . Made popular in the SHIELD comic books. They have been in use since the 1st issue . My theory is the one who got killed in the AVENGERS movie was the LMD and they had to do something to the "real" Coulson to make him believe he died. My fiance believes this one is the LMD :) He keeps coming up with clues of why that is the case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)