Maurice Clarett a Buckeye once again!

Prison...Ohio State...not much difference in the character or academic abilities of either group. :p Sorry, I just couldn't resist! Seriously, I'm glad to see he is thinking with his head and I hope that he makes better choices during this opportunity.

This coming from a m FAN THAT HASN'T WON IN A DECADE. (Close to it) :D

This coming from a m FAN THAT HASN'T WON IN A DECADE. (Close to it) :D
It's just a joke...:D Regardless, I have been a vocal opponent of the Rich Rodriguez abomination...er, administration as soon as the Wolverines announced his appointment - make that disappointment! I will still cheer for team on the gridiron, but I will jeer their failed leadership (i.e, AD Bill Martin) as they once again get ready to stink-up another football season and disgrace the winningest football program in college football history. Ugh!!! :rant:

It's just a joke...:D Regardless, I have been a vocal opponent of the Rich Rodriguez abomination...er, administration as soon as the Wolverines announced his appointment - make that disappointment! I will still cheer for team on the gridiron, but I will jeer their failed leadership (i.e, AD Bill Martin) as they once again get ready to stink-up another football season and disgrace the winningest football program in college football history. Ugh!!! :rant:

I know Jim,

Btw, how soon till they are no longer the winningest team ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)